What's new

Extraordinary Shed

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Thanks for sharing

A few questions. What is the pvc going from tray to tray for? As far as drain to waste. How is that going to work. Are there holes in the trays?

I'm guessing the resi is going to be that barrel in the room.

Thanks again

I have a coco ebb and flow system and think sometimes it would be nice to get the trays a bit lower, if I could remove the resis from underneath the tables.

G

grow nerd

The PVC going into trays are for the top feed drip system. One 1.25" hole for drain.

Yes to 55gal drum.

toastfighter2

Every since I seen my old bosses grew shed I have wanted to set one of these up. He didn't have his a built up as yous and you could hear the thing humming from 20 feet away.

slowandeasy

Veteran
What about that big ass window? And how about smell issues? Just wondering, other than that...looooooking goooood!

H

humboldtlocal

Very cool. I just saw these Tuff sheds on craigslist. They are doing a huge sale here in Cali right now. They even make some really big sizes. I have seen the video at home depot where they are driving motorcycles on the roofs and dropping them from cranes. They seam really well built. I will try to find the CL ad.
Here it is
http://mendocino.craigslist.org/grd/1493041734.html

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool. I just saw these Tuff sheds on craigslist. They are doing a huge sale here in Cali right now. They even make some really big sizes. I have seen the video at home depot where they are driving motorcycles on the roofs and dropping them from cranes. They seam really well built. I will try to find the CL ad.
Here it is
http://mendocino.craigslist.org/grd/1493041734.html

Those look solid. Hmm...

G

grow nerd

Duh? Sorry I asked
My bad, it was not meant in a negative way!

Of course, no corners are cut. Running some good stuff for sure. Will get into those details in a grow thread if one is created, though. This is a room build & design one :D

G

grow nerd

What about that big ass window? And how about smell issues? Just wondering, other than that...looooooking goooood!

Will have more pictures of finished shed (covered window w/ drywall) soon. Smell covered by CAN150.

G

grow nerd

Thanks everyone!

jyme, nice. Is it an actual TuffShed? What option(s) did you purchase it with? The one on this thread was just an empty shell (no flat ceiling, only roof) to begin with but I now know that other configurations are available. Possibly worthwhile, if you're not really into doing extra labor yourself.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Very impressive, can't wait to see more. I'm enjoying to see a room go together, more or less what I want to do in my space. Although your's is in a whole different league :yes:

jyme

Thanks everyone!

jyme, nice. Is it an actual TuffShed? What option(s) did you purchase it with? The one on this thread was just an empty shell (no flat ceiling, only roof) to begin with but I now know that other configurations are available. Possibly worthwhile, if you're not really into doing extra labor yourself.

mine is a difernt brand. but never the less. its a bare shed.the thing i have in store for it.would have drawn to much attention if i would have had it set up by the manufactures.the one i got is a graceland it was the barn style i had them remove the double doors and take out the windows. ive got to wire it im gunna run a 200amp breaker box in it with lots of juice.ive got to insulate it.and wall it up. im puting mini central air system in it aswell. it will be split in half with two rooms one for cloning and mums,the other for flowering. im gunna be doing a sea of green with this shed.then im getting another one for runing seed test.

G

grow nerd

Excellent plans on that shed, jyme. Sounds like you're 100% ready and not scared at all of doing the work. :yes:

Will you be air-cooling the lights? How many watts flowering? What size A/C?

Sealed room or fresh air?

jyme

im dont mine work at all. the truth is diy is the best way to do thing.i know what i put in and how to repair it. when i do it my self im more proud of my acomplishments.im still looking for some deals on the a/c.the lights will not be air cooled on the sheds first run.im planing on 50 watts per sqare foot. it will be hot so lots of venting and cooling will be going on.i may not need any heating. we will see my local temps on averge rarly get below 20 at nite and day temps in the winter is in the high 40s.so it will take a few days to get my atmosphere just rite inside.

Latest posts

Latest posts