Veteran
DC

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn, that looks pitiful Ham.
I can't wait to see the dried bud pics. It should turn out beautiful though!!! :) ;)
Could be some potent hash, or something...
I dunno. I think she is skating on thin ice though.

I'm not dissing you, or mad at ya... Just talking bout that particular girl in the pic lol.... EVERYTHING else you have shown is A++ Beautiful. lol;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you grown DC? DC is dank weed low yielder always has been. My 2 plants did not grow very big(dc does not get big) 4 week veg but the growth was so compact and dense on both plants. these plants need to be Trained,topped,LST for a good yield...These genetics are better used for breeding/Hash making.. Thats why you dont see many grows of just DC..

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Of course I've never grown DC. + The dog ate my damn Bubba Chunks I had going!!!

I really wish I could find a DC male to hit my Apollo-11 with. I wanna focus on making hash for a while, and breeding/making seeds would be a perfect match for doing nothing but hash runs for a while. I don't have to worry about being to particular, just collect seeds, and beat the hell out of the plants n get my trics lol.

Still love ya man don't worry, not bashing you or your skills....

Lifebreather

Veteran
WOW lifebreather...that is one epic plant! Did you bread her yourself? Great work on the grow, that shit looks juicy ;) Much love, SL

Nope, Cabron is the breeder.

He released her for the community a couple years ago I think. I was lucky enough to know the right peeps.

edit: and to clear up any misconception about this strain (that I've noticed from comments), there is NO Blackberry Kush in her genes. Nada...

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the darkest from the cross so far , but ticks the other boxes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: