What's new

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

H

Hazeseeker

awesome colours on that male Swamp:yes:, how did your F13xBB cross turn out?

peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hej everyone :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

Is that the F-13/deepchunk damn i love those pics!!!

ElRubio

Veteran
I´ve just discover this thread... It´s GREAT...
Rainbow of sensations. My colours with the Sweet Tooth
barneydetallerosa.jpg

Sweetyspice.jpg

PC140017.jpg

SToutdoor.jpg

thnkyou very much for share, Best vibes

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
beautiful shots everyone........
here's some N.y.c.d X BubbleGum i made ........these were taken the night before i took em down.
........their going kinda peach color almost rusty.....

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
awesome colours on that male Swamp:yes:, how did your F13xBB cross turn out?

peace

They are in testing right now. So far they look really nice. Skunky and fruity. All purple stems. I tossed em outside for the summer cuz I really wanna have some colorful herbs. (and outdoor is just better)

I saved a few beans so if they turn out really special, we can dig deeper in to the cross. :)

E

ElectroSticky

41415DSC00837.JPG
..GWS

41415DSC00145.JPG
.. ´´local bud ´´ ; )

41415DSC00354.JPG
... ,y cherry snow clone ; )

41415DSC00771.JPG
.. bubblegum

41415DSC00376.JPG
..´´local bud ´´ ; )

41415DSC00732.JPG
..´´local bud ´´ ; )

nice thread .. keep it up ... peace :yeahthats

Dakine

Veteran
mrcoco and Dakine.

Photo's taken with Olympus 3mp camera and internal flash. I dont own Photoshop or use image editing. This is right off the camera, so dont be so quick to judge. I use Spot Metering, ISO100 mode, Macro Mode, and various flash modes to take my photo's.

It's all about the lighting that catches the colors. Sorry I dont have a better camera.

I have lots of photo's of these same plants right next to standard green plants, so if you think these are fake then go **** yourself.

You can tell there was some sharpenin done. Mayb you edited colors w/e. If you did you did if you didnt you didnt. You should have just left your first 2 paragraphs . You kno what I do think they are fake so you go f u c k your self.

Dont come off all hard trying to be an e-thug you could have defended your case in a civil manner but when you go callin people out it aint the same. :2cents:

Gonna give me some more neg rep?

Colored Flowers? Post them here

Colored Flowers? Post them here

I just took some pics of my Romulan buds. They are so beautiful that I wanted to share. Then I got to thinking how much I like the beauty of colored buds and wouldn't it be nice to have a thread of nothing but color.
So, if you have any pics of your buds with color, post them here.
No Photoshops, that's cheating............well, unless it's really cool and you tell us it's photoshopped.
I'm sure most will be purple or shades of purple. It would be fun to see something that was naturally a different color.

My Romulan plant has about four weeks to go. These buds are gonna look really sweet when they fatten up.
Romulan5.jpg

Romulan6.jpg

Fluorobuds

Wow those Romulans are gonna look like strawberries with sugar on them. That looks awesome, great job!

This is my Purple Afghan

DRorganic

Veteran
I like colors on some weed pictures too. marijuana is some of the most beautiful plants on planet earth . especially in the late fall season when it gets cold . its so bad that such a beautiful plant that helps more people then it hearts them Be out law. its a crime agents humanity. but your outdoor plants look great .come on lets see them outdoor plants people i know its almost harvest time so lets see them colorful harvest shots for 09.