What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

Kalifornia

Thanks SmokeDawg420 That cantarela (Lesotho x Uzbekistan) got those wonderful colours by growing outside in the southamerican mild winter.

[Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan] x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:

nice looking batch.

E

elmanito

Yunnan sativa with an Orange scent

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Yunnan sativa pheno

picture.php

Old Dutch strain Viking (Purple Afghan x 'early northern Mexican')

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dj`s grape krush came to mind,,,

looks A+....a pick ooozing flavour,,,,,,,,,,but to be honest , ive never smoked a purple bud that tastes as good as it looks!..

looks mega tasty!!

Care Free 1

Veteran
mrcoco and Dakine.

Photo's taken with Olympus 3mp camera and internal flash. I dont own Photoshop or use image editing. This is right off the camera, so dont be so quick to judge. I use Spot Metering, ISO100 mode, Macro Mode, and various flash modes to take my photo's.

It's all about the lighting that catches the colors. Sorry I dont have a better camera.

I have lots of photo's of these same plants right next to standard green plants, so if you think these are fake then go **** yourself.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What purples have you smoked?

i lived in amsterdam an every Blueberry ive ever smoked,,,DP, DJ`s,,,,etc,,,anything purple was never that grate,,,an i love the purple look

skunk seemed to taste more berry,,

id be very happy to try GrapeKrush and find something jucy[B/]

Latest posts

Latest posts