What's new

Exodus Psychosis

W

willyweed

i take monster clones ie: clones from plants in late flower.they take longer to do,but the plant is super vigorous after, with much tighter nodes,just saying what has happened to me!
but am sure it makes some difference for the better,do not know why,it could be because the plant has been fooled into thinking that, i should get a bloody move on as not much of the growing season left ! good luck all

mack 10

Veteran
For sure 100% when you take clones from older hybrids(10-15 years old plus) some seem degraded. you must only keep the strongest most healthy clones.
I don't think people look after their mom's properly, but some don't even keep mom's,
It's a strange phenemenom as I have known people to keep a certain strain for over 10 years and cloned it to death, it kept its vigour until he acquired another strain then it just gave up. very odd. another guy had his prize NYC diesel, 8 0z a time, within 3 cycles the yield was down to 3 oz per and no vigour. Why does this happen? not sure, I think it has to do with clone selection and healthy plants and environment. I def think this is why so many people have the same strains(clones) but can't produce the same results. Maybe it's a genetic response to the environment it's grown and kept in?

Where's the Skunk-man when you want him?
Drop some knowledge on us Sam, how do you keep your clones in the same health/genetically stable over long periods and lots of cloning?
As I believe you have kept your strains going for 20 years plus and say they are still the same?

I have personnaly revegged a few strains.(including some elite clone only's)
Usually it will improve the vigour and yield. without effecting the smell or taste
Never had any degeneration problems after re-vegging. Sometimes the first revegged plant might grow too many branches, almost over vigour,lol

Peace out!
Mack.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Several long held clones have "mysteriously" regained their vigour after a summer outdoors just vegging in the sun. A lot of people seem to slack on their Mother room and expect clones to miraculously regain vigour in a few days veg after sitting around in a propagator, cold 1" Rockwool cube/tray. When I was running a constant flower SoG it became obvious that the mother/clone quality was a big part of "the secret"

mack 10

Veteran
^^I've been doing the outside thing, then re cloning the refreshed moms.
all seem as good if not better than when I received them, several years ago.
~mack.

Dope time

"So something does happen". !? Maturity I reckon,and is Essential for an Exact Rep of the Plant before.

Always previously I took healthy mature Snips Directly off the stem.
Shouldnt have wavered :-/

Dope time

Over 70 posts and won't allow to Send and Recieve Posts!!
ALSO no Option to Edit Signature!!!!

Need to Edit the Sig to "complete/ADD TOO!" The name...

D

Dope time

Yea I took mine from an Undesirable area...
Not developed! So Obvious ain't it! For that Stupid me

n what a F****** plant for that to happen Too :(((

Dope time

Mods have Removed at least a couple of my friend E's threads
At least within a day but more like a few hours so they look Toka,pronto
Whether they Choose to Act is a Different Matter...

Ah HGO your a mod aren't ya Could you sort out my Problems here. Thx

mack 10

Veteran
healthy mum =healthy babies ,,taint rocket science

But one guy claims his mother looked great, just when he took clones from her they where slow and yielded only a third of the first crop (in the same room and conditions) only 3 generations as well? does this mean that the parent genetic is weak?
(cause a lot of peepz love the Soma's NYDiesel)
Go figure?
~mack.

W

willyweed

Over 70 posts and won't allow to Send and Recieve Posts!!
ALSO no Option to Edit Signature!!!!

Need to Edit the Sig to "complete/ADD TOO!" The name...

D

think you have to have been a member for 30 days aswell mate soz for the bad news:ying:
willyweed:tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

think you have to have been a member for 30 days aswell mate soz for the bad news:ying:
willyweed:tiphat:

ive not been a member that long and mine works

i was at 55 posts and realised pms not active so i fully logged out (cleared cookies) as i logged in and ticked remember me the first time to save logging in all time

came back online 2hr later and pm's were turned on

:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Mods have Removed at least a couple of my friend E's threads
At least within a day but more like a few hours so they look Toka,pronto
Whether they Choose to Act is a Different Matter...

Ah HGO your a mod aren't ya Could you sort out my Problems here. Thx

Your right mate, I can only find one of your old bluemeanie threads https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211361 what happened to your kriss kross grow?

Dope time

picture.php

KrissKross x ? @ 8weeks!! Thats why i got Rid.....
Zzzzzz

They Removed None Weed Related Threads think mate
Only 33 back pages now sure there use to be Over 160! :smoke: