What's new

Exodus Psychosis

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Ty,PRJ is that the Original Brightside Cheese?
Looks so,slightly more yield tho,their ?

Farmer G's cheese is the one ofthehill brought to the manor, the same one brightside had. When she's dialled she'll yield like that.

Note she has an almost golden metallic hue when mature, whereas the suicide cut tends to look more fluorescent like blue cheese. Probably just different mediums though.

Farmer G's pics look identical to Hazy's pics of the cut he got from brightside.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
thats the psycho d mack:biggrin:

@dope your probably right about the lighting i never got those thin bladed leaves once under the 1k

heres the fake uk pineapple after the 12 day r.o flush which looks and stinks like cheese

any ideas which one?

View Image

Hello mate,

The leaves look too fat and the calyxes too swollen to be the original cheese but would have to smell/smoke it to be sure.

From appearance it's more likely to be suicide cut/any cheese cross/blues cross/skunk hybrid.

It all comes down to how it smokes I suppose as to whether it's worth keeping around. It looks nice though for sure. Super stacked!

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

piff I had some serious temps that run

it's all gone now but I will be running it again the yield was decent and stank the living room out for days lol

Dope time

No mate it was altered*at some Time to a bigger Yielding more Vigorous Specimen
Potency was Reduced a little tho.
Overall a better Plant IMO

Pics of both when I see the laptop

*?

Dope time

Can't pm or Leave vm's yet bro..
Ic do alter things.

Talking of which there use to be 160+ of back pages now there's only 32!

T

TOKA

wait..what? so your sayin the original brightside cut in piffs pic is a hybrid? i know it was crossed to a few things as stated previously in the thread but im sure the original must still be around.

dunno why u cant pm should be ok when u reach 50 posts or they changed i again? get at me when u can pm again plz mate.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Ahh the new BS Cheese.Kind of Thought So
Kudos :smoke:

new? thought brightside cheese was the original since 1989...

No mate it was altered*at some Time to a bigger Yielding more Vigorous Specimen
Potency was Reduced a little tho.
Overall a better Plant IMO

Pics of both when I see the laptop

*?

Yo Dopetime, Farmer G's cheese cut is the original mate, as close to the source as Brightside's (both from offthehill via the manor).

The "other" brightside cut emerged after True and ojd got it back from a friend who had been holding it. I think True put the change in yield down to the fact it had been revegged? Maybe he can clarify. As far as I understand it's the same cut just yields more and smells slightly less since the re-veg.

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

As far as I understand it's the same cut just yields more and smells slightly less since the re-veg.

Peace

thats interesting so your saying a reveg changed the genetic trait slightly

so taking cuts from flowering plants can have the same effect?

:tiphat:

Dope time

There you go Toka
Yep that's the Story Piff.Ill try that F O G ;-)

Barely see outside this morning because of that

(Does look Original btw,BUT the best yield I've seen from it..)

Dope time

Opened a can of worms there fog. Worms!!!! Lol.

Of the one I had (story one) I took a cut NOT!? From the usuall place.i subconsciously thought makes no difference.. The cut was from a branch 2/3x away from the Main Stem because I had to Reach (lazy)
And when Grown I thought wtf. 100% off the Plant But 100% Even more Muted!
Seriously had gone from super stinky to Run of the mill!
Done a Thread....CannOT be diff some say.... A dude says. Vit B's what you want...
So,happily now got some b52 from the states..... 3 weeks using it and no diff?? (IMO)
Fine stuff tho makes the plants super happy BUT :-( so I got rid
Ill get the thread

Dope time

Pancreatitis man... Drink milk and it taste like Beefburger!?smoke a cigarette and ya smell Shit!? Etc etc.

Paralysing pain every limb.Every movement

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
thats interesting so your saying a reveg changed the genetic trait slightly

so taking cuts from flowering plants can have the same effect?

Hello mate, probably best to speak to True regarding this - as far as I know reveg shouldn`t affect the genetics but if for some reason the reveg has affected the overall heath and vigour of the plant it could possibly cause a knock on effect in the bud?

All speculation though.

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

Hello mate, probably best to speak to True regarding this - as far as I know reveg shouldn`t affect the genetics but if for some reason the reveg has affected the overall heath and vigour of the plant it could possibly cause a knock on effect in the bud?

All speculation though.

Peace

well youve seen my kq thread there both legit and grow different

so something does happen