What's new

exodus cheese x nl

Solidopc

This clone is an absolute warrior of a plant. Just got back from a holiday at her majestys finest hotels, and the cheese x nl has not been watered and actually looked dead. I was really gutted as ive had it years, so i watered it in the vain hope something would happen. Next day, still all hanging down dry leafs. Just left it there cos i aint living where the grow is right now. When i went back the other day, 2 new shoots have appeared and are growing. It isnt the first time i have basically allmost killed it and its come back. Mine really honks to high heaven thouhg. Does yours not even smell when you shake the plant a bit. Mine fuking reeks in veg, even the cuttings in the prop.

still scratching my head with this one ive just put a few in flower this week hope they start smelling soon but in veg they have a earthy normal plant smell my ssh in veg stinks my veg room out but the nelly aint

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
My guess is that she will start smelling in the next couple of days.
At least i hope for that ;)

Solidopc

If she isn't some of the smelliest shit you've ever had. Definately in my case by the time you have harvested her, there must be a difference between the cut i have and yours. You cant take a small bag of it to a pub because it stinks out the whole place. Even smoking it then going to a social enviroment and people say you stink of weed. The plant you have looks very similar to mine though. But im not really an expert as spotting phenos just from leaf structure.

E

e4ian

the cxnl FOR MY REASONS is the best ive ever had [ogkush a close 2nd].but the b.s exocheese i grew and lost -s'even smellier,mann.

ahaa. hope you can decipher my coding.well of course you can. :)

:dance013:

M

Marathanman

Loved the smell and taste of the NL x Cheese the only thing that put me off was its prone to powdery Mildew and not the biggest of yielders. Will defo keep it around though if you like the cheese taste you will love this one. I agree with e4ian for outright strength of smell the brightside cutting is in a league of its own.

E

e4ian

still scratching my head with this one ive just put a few in flower this week hope they start smelling soon but in veg they have a earthy normal plant smell my ssh in veg stinks my veg room out but the nelly aint

kinda know what your sayin' boyo,wait till you have the end product tho' THEN YOU'LL NOTICE . :)

M

Marathanman

I didn't find it smelled too much in veg. The smell it does get carries through to the taste even with no cure it tastes good.

S

speedemon

I will get some pics up of her in my autopot room for you :) but week 7 of flower and I will be letting her go to week 10.

Latest posts

Latest posts