What's new

exodus cheese x nl

well just been gifted a nice exo cheese x nl cut off a very kind clone fairy cheers pal think she's settling in nice to her new home cant wait to get this girl going

bigwity

Veteran
she looks sexy bro, you didnt get her off a member here cos its against the tou, you meant to say you got it from your neighbour didnt you.

bigwity

Veteran
she a big yielder, when a few more people have her ill leave her alone for a few grows but i deffo will be getting her back. i always say that and ive still not parted with her. be sure to spread the love with this strain.

the way of the fairy

Last edited:

Solidopc

It's the only constant mother ive kept in my grow room for the last 2 years. Ditched exo cheese and pycshosis for this one. I rekon it smells even more, and even better than cheese, much more complex aroma, and the high is alot better and pretty devastating. Yields big and is tough as hell. Wouldn't part with her for any other cheese cross. You scored yourself the winner mate, happy days.

bigwity

Veteran
id never ditch psyco over her man the psyco hits you time and time again, the nellycheese i get a tolerance to after a oz or so. i agree about the flavour though ill never grow exodus again while i have this

Solidopc

Horses for courses. I much prefer it to either. The taste of pyachosis and cheese just doesnt match up.

E

e4ian

ive got high hopes for this one too,reckon its gonna be pretty special.
the nl its crossed too, anyone got info on that?.;)

bigwity

Veteran
its original nl this cut came from the exodus crew they charged mnore for the nelly cheese than the exodus

stj2006

When I heard about exo cheese I really wanted it, now there is a new contender for my cut hunt. Nelly cheese, I'm sure i'll take the dog out for a walk and come across something, Bigwity style.

Gonna keep popping in to have a look

St Jimi

stj2006

I am assuming the Nelly cheese is the Northern Lights x Cheese it's a official exodus crew cross, clone only.

From what I have read it has just improved the cheese no end. Bigger yield, better smell that type of thing. Now I have never grown cheese before and I know it's smelly but Nelly Cheese scares me a bit more especially if it stinks more. hmmm

St Jimi

bigwity

Veteran
nelly cheese, you gotta be a nelly to grow it without a scrubber. like i did when i first run her, ive grow lots of smelly stuff but this strain made my neighbours tell me i was smoking to much lol it was just the nelly.

carlbruv had a bag of trim in his kitchen and his mrs who smokes occasionally, picked up the carrier bag moived it 3 feet to outside. she then goes to tesco, while she is paying the manager comes over and asks her to leave the store b4 they call the police. lmao, just from toughing the trim bag handle, not even the bud. crazy!!!!!!!!

carlbruv, back me up here

B

Buffoonman

Using it for the main strain on my next grow starting to get para already.

Thanks guys totally understand now and totally jealous of anyone growin it, I'm about to start up 1 GHS cheese but bet it doesn't even slightly touch exodus, never mind nelly!?

Latest posts

Latest posts