What's new

Exodus Cheese (pic) and smelly nelly Ugorg#1

"HEMPEROR"

Yes, he had a good few, I was trying to say don't listen is all.. He said it was fake out of spite.

oh i get ya now! lol nrr i dont believe it anyway looks kosher to me plus the sample i tried was nice! ill be taking clones next week so ill be sampling my own soon enough! thanks foxy your a top gal....:biggrin:

foxylady

Thanks Hemp :)
10 weeks and 5 week cure and it's completely changed it's demeanour.. nice!
I'll lookout for your thread on it :D

grobag

For what it's worth I can vouch for KTF's Cheese cut.

I got it the best part of 10 years ago from Cheesefarmer on the UK site.He's the fella who took it to Exodus.If that's the cut you got then rest assured it is the genuine original.Still the loudest smelling thing I've grown.

Silas

"HEMPEROR"

I got it the best part of 10 years ago from Cheesefarmer on the UK site.He's the fella who took it to Exodus.If that's the cut you got then rest assured it is the genuine original.Still the loudest smelling thing I've grown.

Silas
Damit I wish IDE av kept it now but hopefully I'll find a legit Brightside again? Cheerz for your input gro matey......:biggrin:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

Silas

Cheesefarmer is ofthehill so the fact you can trace your cut back to the source would make it one of the most legit cheese cuts out there (provided what you say is true) :biggrin:. Thanks for the info mate, keep that cut safe!

Peace

SativaBreather

Veteran
anyone still speak to cheesefarmer? I used to years ago but not for a while now, he was a cool guy, real friendly and helpful

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Don't think he's really active on that other forum anymore but he had some great info and pics from the exodus days. It's a shame he's not over here.

Peace

ForTheLove

Veteran
Trust me - Silas's cut of the brighside is the funking REAL DEAL cheese!!!
I was gifted her a couple of yrs ago now. I ran her for a yr straight & although i no longer have her she is thought of very fondly, as i have yet to smoke a cheesier cheese!

SDC13859.jpg

SDC13837.jpg

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Trust me - Silas's cut of the brighside is the funking REAL DEAL cheese!!!

If it came from ofthehill it pre-dates brightside, as brightside got his from exodus after ofthehill had already dropped it off there. So Silas' cut shouldn't be called brightside as it never touched brightside's hands, it went direct from ofthehill to Silas.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Not that that's really that relevant as they're both the same clone but I think it's prudent to note that Silas's is direct from the source and not even via exodus. Sorry to be pedantic.

Peace

S

SPG.

Silas...!?

Wonder Why that makes me think.. " Cann-Youu-Digg-Itttttt..! "
:biggrin:

Last edited:

ForTheLove

Veteran
If it came from ofthehill it pre-dates brightside, as brightside got his from exodus after ofthehill had already dropped it off there. So Silas' cut shouldn't be called brightside as it never touched brightside's hands, it went direct from ofthehill to Silas.

Peace

Hey Piff Rhys Jones

Pedantic, yes, but you seem a truth seeker and for this i appreciate your knowledge & info.

I believe Si as that is what i was told when it was gifted to me, that it was called the brightside cut from cheesefarmerofthehill.
I have never had any reason not to believe Silas information. Although i knew that it was the same cut, hence the reason i call it the brightside cut. Wha pre-brightside??...lol;)

I also no that this is a long debated subject and has been thrashed out more than once on more than afew forums so..... All info taken into account and no disrespect to any1 but it will always be the brightside cut to me! aka STINKY UK DANK

PLR&£ - ALL

ForTheLove

Veteran
Ps.

Very sorry to clog up your thread Foxy when their is alread a designated thread for this cheesy chat...haha:D

grobag

Peace

True that Piff

When I got this cut it was just called Cheese.I only heard of Brightside/Exodus/suicide etc cuts a few years later.

Latest posts

Latest posts