What's new

Exodus Cheese (pic) and smelly nelly Ugorg#1

"HEMPEROR"

I've had that blue cheese too big ish yield nowt special smoke wise

Bluejack is way better than it

yeh true i have a blue jack grow on the cards in the coming weeks! ill throw a bc in the corner to check it out! ive never run a full room of any clone ive just grabbed regardless of others opinions or past grows of it! i tend to ditch a lot more than i keep but the grower in me is always interested in seeing a diff plant in the groom once in a while....hemp!:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

whats the crack with that sherbert hemp? when i was growing abroad a few years ago I found a pheno in lot5 that I know I will find again next year when i germ the 250 odd seeds i got left, that was fucking AWESOME - pure orange sherbert which FIZZED on the tongue, never experienced anything like it before or since and when I find that baby again she is gonna be BIG NEWS

hey SB its the cookie fam sherbs or sunset sherbert its a cross of pink panties x gsc my mate is just finishing his first run of it and it smells amazing! like a grapey orangey kind of smell i think the sherb relates to the taste! ill let ya know....... :biggrin:

SativaBreather

Veteran
@foxy think she can only be found in lot5, the true fizzer anyway, i've heard of stuff tasting like sherbert, coca cola, fanta, but never actually fizzing like sherbert

this would be related, but did not have the flavour at all
picture.php
[/IMG]

@hemp, sounds good, love to know if she fizzes on the tongue

"HEMPEROR"

nice SB i grabbed a few lot5 x,s subbie beans when i subbed over at gestapo 420 but yet to crack any! thats a mighty fine specimen though SB wots the high like?.....

foxylady

Oooooh Gorgeous Stacking SB!
What is everyone's all time number one? Mine's cheese, I just love it when grown right, helps with insomnia too :)

S

SPG.

lol its alright till you have enough
i had enough a long time ago

im sure it'll come ya way in the future if ya want it that bad

Nah Side by side with All things Considered i'd pick BM everytime and also (the back to cheese?/OR Tc's "Altered" BScheese) That has great vigor and a Terrific yield but the smell is Muted a little.
Cxnl might win too imo But for Sheer Stink Nothing tops it
Tolerance happens some say.. I never found much of that..lol Regulating your Smoking plays a MUCH bigger part "IMOE"

grobag

The Cheese cut is alive and well in this part of the world.
Love it or hate it there's nothing quite like it.I've grown out a huge number of strains over the years,Chems,skunks,OGs etc etc but I've yet to find anything as smelly as the Cheese.

@SativaBreather that Lot5 brings back memories.
My brother and I were testers before OT1 released it.We ended up running it for a couple of years.

picture.php

Silas

S

SPG.

The smell is so strong its supposed to penetrate walls? is that how you found it SPG? ive got a couple cheese cuts and i took a clone from the cheese i got from ktf before i binned it so wel see........did you say the meanie is close tho? i personally aint found owt stinkier than livers so i cant wait for this super stinky grow of mine to unfold!:biggrin:

Yea gonna be Interesting to see how the BM and the Livers compare
They look soo similar too and yep meanies stink isnt far from bscheese (2nd smelliest plant in my own experience) But Def' less StuffsStinkS,,Houmerously... Aint kiddin' -Another Level
Hmm Not quite sure on Perceptions-reasons for Growing of some Readers so i'll say Thats all that she's got IMO,weedsmoke's a knockout but so are loads STILL And Consequently Because of Her Main Attribute She Floats to the Top where as the Others Sink.. if ya know what i mean
/Her stink Finds you...A real Appetizer.. i'd say she stinks twice as much as "Normal weed"
BM isnt far behind tho as i say.In THAT dept

^Grobag knows EXACTLY what im talking about. :yes:
Seriously like nothing you have witnessed before Pity WAVYGRAVY aka Buffonman aint here he'd back me up Straight away,he's who i got it from and he from english Rick
An IC Member Friend Has HER when i asked him Does she stink more than the Meanie and he said yes I was WELL Made UP! :D

If Personals more your Thing Sure you may never let her go.

Herbilizors Blue Meanie@10 Weeks.Livers Below

Last edited:

"HEMPEROR"

Love it or hate it there's nothing quite like it.I've grown out a huge number of strains over the years,Chems,skunks,OGs etc etc but I've yet to find anything as smelly as the Cheese.

My brother and I were testers before OT1 released it.We ended up running it for a couple of years.

View Image

Silas

very nice silas is she a good yielder for you? i hope to have her in my groom some day cheerz for sharing.........hemp:biggrin:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
not being funny but I never realised the exo was so hard to get hold of or was such a big deal/desired thing.
Im in the south east and know a few people in the luton area so perhaps thats why but every fucker I've ever known has had it round here and I've had it and fucked it off loadsa times over the past 10 years and certainly there was no confusion before BB released cheese x afghan
im sick to death of the fucking thing as ya'll are no doubt sick of hearing

That's the thing, there were fake cheeses before big buddha made seeds. There were crosses made with it and passed out as cheese early on, that would have been unintentionally falsely circulated as cheese due to the cheesey flavour. In over a decade of buying cheese on the streets, in various parts of the country including the midlands, east anglia, london, south east and south west, I only saw the real one once. The suicide cut isn't the same as the brightside cut, but both were around way before bigbuddha. The sweeter suicide cut is far more common and still referred to as exodus cheese.

Peace

"HEMPEROR"

either way ive still yet to come across a better all rounder than my livers cut! its my most requested crop and will be with me as long as im a grower thats for sure! plenty of others have come and gone! even after ive run stardawg and the others its unlikely theyl be hanging around! but thats me ide still love to give a real cheese cut a whorl though unless i have had a real cheese b4?ive deffo grown a few...........hemp!

SativaBreather

Veteran

View Image

Silas

yeah it a good strain and the f2's yield even more magic
picture.php
[/IMG]

silas ya bro gave me 82 esb x haze seeds once, i took em abroad withme and found a 16 week blinder and a 30 week haze
I asked OT bout it and he said it was from a haze line he'd had for over 30 years
it was serious -metre long buds with 12 inch fox tails lol

SativaBreather

Veteran
That's the thing, there were fake cheeses before big buddha made seeds. There were crosses made with it and passed out as cheese early on, that would have been unintentionally falsely circulated as cheese due to the cheesey flavour. In over a decade of buying cheese on the streets, in various parts of the country including the midlands, east anglia, london, south east and south west, I only saw the real one once. The suicide cut isn't the same as the brightside cut, but both were around way before bigbuddha. The sweeter suicide cut is far more common and still referred to as exodus cheese.

Peace

no doubt mate
I got a pal that grows nothing but exodus, let me know if ya want a fairy visit