What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Cheese (pic) and smelly nelly Ugorg#1

foxylady

update

update

A week later smelly is rehomed, Ugorg is waiting

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 20

Sunzi

Looking good foxylady! That reek is the only thing that keeps me away from growing cheese... one day though...

I grab a seat in any case!

foxylady

Lol, Hey sunzi The more the merrier. :D
you'll have some right funk when you get the chance, I know what you mean though it stinks through walls.:wahey:

foxylady

Thanks :) Well I've just started the psychosis BX1 and BX2 and then some psycho diesel ;)
I'll be along with pics, as and when something happens lol

Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey foxy

Thanks for the update

That exo looks great for 8 weeks would look awesome at 10

I hope your keeping well

Thanks
GA

mmm cheese!

mmm cheese!

Just about to pull the last two phenotypes of exodus cheese. Out of 4, these two are definitely the winners. They all had the same growth structure, which is very very branchy. Not too stretchy in flower, but just tons of side branches, which isn't a bad thing I guess. Anyways, hers a short break down of the 4;

1 smells so good, but had this airy bud structure and lack of frost. 2. had better structure than 1, but a much lighter smell.

3. Similar to 1, nice and smelly but way better density, cant wait to sample.
4. Going to be the biggest yielder, has great smell and the biggest buds. Cant wait to try.

Got to wait on the smoke report to decide between 3 and 4. Just by looks alone its going to be hard to choose unless I go by yield, which is always nice. They both smell equally as good, hard to describe odor, suppose it could be a sweet cheese of some kind.

I did Big Buddha cheese last summer, with ok results. Definitely had a nice smell too, but sort of on the light side, like pheno 2 of exodus. Was keeping the Cheesequake (exodus cheese x querkle) as my cheese representative as it replaced the cheeses I had done from from Big Buddha. The cheesequake pheno I have smells of exodus but grows like querkle, very decent all around. I have this feeling that pheno 3 or 4 is probably going to beat out the cheesequake though!

Good luck with your cheese! Hope you get the stinkyness your looking for :)

B

BIGBADBAZ

looking good foxy lass nice harvest soon come well done on a lovely specimen! enjoy......

Latest posts

Latest posts