What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Cheese (pic) and smelly nelly Ugorg#1

B

BIGBADBAZ

Smelly Nelly? "Nelly" aka Exodus Cheese x Northern lights So thats in Seed form now?
Awesome!

yep ive had these beans around 18 months but never got round to em!
heres,a quote from him over at 4.2.0 when we were offered them!

hey guys ,thanks fer the good vibes and good wishes .The smelly nelly is indeed the nelly cut x a sicko x blues dad ,not the heaviest of yielders but a propa stinker!!..

the sicko used in the cross in a dirty skunk pheno kez holds!
hope that helps spg brother.............:tiphat:

S

SPG.

Ahh yes i have seen this.A cross
:smoke:

taa bbb i jus' thought for a min the cxnl HERSELF had been reversed...

foxylady

lol.. yeah what Baz said ;)
the girl in flower is what I know as Exodus she's a stinker,
may keep a male back ,if I have one, out of the SN or UG.
Will see what I can do from there.

foxylady

Quick Update on the little lady, Feeling comfortable in her new pot ;) lol

Attachments

• 666 008.jpg
    666 008.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 24
B

BIGBADBAZ

looking good girl cant wait to see her bloom! top work lass..............

B

BushBurner

alright foxy great looking plants your pics are great the only cheese i had was suicide cheese
and it was great ticked all the boxes for me some people say it wasnt good i say they didnt have suicide cheese it was excellent what a sleep i got on that pure qualty....if i could have any strain back in my room it would be that...but i am dying too try chem d as i heard its well better than suicide cheese

foxylady

I've never tried suicide cheese, the two I still miss a little are White Rhino from about 7 years ago and Pukka seeds Armageddon.
I've also heard the Chem D Hype, by all accounts it is meant to be Awesome, me and Chem will meet when the time is right I'm sure :)

GSPfan

Veteran
I'll bring the wine if you bring the cheese! Looking great Foxy. How is your filter keeping up with the stank?

foxylady

and just a little more eye candy :)

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 16
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 18