What's new

Exodus Cheese Part 2

Yes_I_Am

ive got a big buddahs cheese that is covered in trichs and honks the yield is shit but it mongs me out more than anything ive smoked even the main cola is like popcorn buds.

C

cheesey

True your welcome to grow this cut m8, i got here for you whenever you want it. Lets not argue about this Cheese coz we are all growers and to settle this it would be nice to get both cuts tested by independent judges at next 420 cup. True im harvesting soon and i still owe ojd 7gs so ill post it to him and you guys can try it out. I know im not friends with oj but i owe him bud and i dont like to owe people money or bud so ill drop a sample of Exodus cheese when i go pa:tiphat:ssed next time.

did the cheese smoke out happen and was 1 picked as the best cheese??????

E

e4ian

wish i still had it m8,lost it to gnats [never had 'em b4,so didn't act intelligently.p] the cheese in the exocheesextriesel [aka exochiesel]'s that tho' fella.
tbh tho id say the exocheesexnl [nelly] is gonna be at least as good if not superior... i can see myself growing them 2 forever.

C

cheesey

True your welcome to grow this cut m8, i got here for you whenever you want it. Lets not argue about this Cheese coz we are all growers and to settle this it would be nice to get both cuts tested by independent judges at next 420 cup. True im harvesting soon and i still owe ojd 7gs so ill post it to him and you guys can try it out. I know im not friends with oj but i owe him bud and i dont like to owe people money or bud so ill drop a sample of Exodus cheese when i go pa:tiphat:ssed next time.

guess the great cheese smoke out didnt happen with ojd and true as they are doing bird.
jah did you take any cheese to dam ? for the cheese smoke out?

BigPhil

Veteran
Lol think you may of upset some of us uk cheese heads :D Greenhouse seeds talk alot of poo mate. Not saying there weed is crap I love there lemon skunk, But there rip off uk cheese isnt the real deal

Ooops forgot quote knighrider there ha

darko_G

jus on the whole oz price situation......on londons roads we are getting ridiculous prices. grade is nearly 3 bills, 260 is cheap atm. dutch (as in sprayed shit that smells like a tub of plastercine ) is 180-220. is why i went and got another job boycott dem money grabbers. managed to save 4 exodus cuts from my commercial days though :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Part 2 ????

Who gives a damn who you knw m8, we have the cheese cut here and we knows its peng and we dont really give a damn what sum fools on here think who are out to discredeit me as much as possible can.

Peng is a clone from Nottingham and Cheese is from Luton. First let's get that bit clear,, for overseas viewers and newbies reading this thread.

Secondly Rick is a credible grower... with a credible UK clone collection and an impeccable track-record on the UK underground scene. Rick's been around for many years (longer than most of the people claiming it here have).

He's a highly respected member of the community. As such I felt I should say something... credit where credits due

Hope this helps

JB72

Peng is also a slang word usually when describing a fit female, stoners have started using it to describe really good weed.

Cloneman

Veteran
Dose anyone else find they develop tolerance issues with Exodus Cheese cut? I've had it a number of times, and love the hit. But by day five or so, its becoming almost dull? I got the cuts from folks in the know, and have had them checked by others who confirm it as Exodus.
Much prefer the Blues. Its a personal thing; horses, courses and all that jazz.

Exactly mate.
I had it about 5 years ago, gave it 2 runs and it was shown the door..........booring, but that was my personal preference. In nearly 20 years growing i have had handfulls of strains that would pull down its pants and give it a good rogerring!

Mind you i have got a bit of a penchant for 3ft ginger ladies....mmmm