What's new

Exodus Cheese Part 2

Ok people, having tried Big Buddah Cheese, Greenhouse seeds Cheese, Homegrown fantaseeds Cheese, Big Buddah Cheesus and Big Buddah Bubble Cheese and never found a real cheesey pheno like the real deal exodus cheese that i had the pleasure of smoking a few years back. Have you ever found a nice cheesey pheno and if so what strain did you find it in? I understand Ultra Sonja can produce some nice cheesey phenos, anyone smoked the real exodus cut and ultra sonja? Also anyone tried confidential cheese? And last thing would you have more chance finding a cheese pheno in reg seeds or fem seeds? im guessing reg because there is more variation?

Peace out

I found a beauty in Big Buddah Stock

Had to go thru 30 or so fem Cheese seeds tho but its very similar in smell and taste to the Exodus clone that i had years ago
:)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spicy Cheese F2 [So7omon Seeds] has some Cheese dom. plants,, so does Cheese x Super Silver Haze[So7omon Seeds. Peace

bren

alot of peeps have the cut i had it a few years back but sadly lost it, tried to get it again recently but it wasn't the real deal got given 3 cuts suppose to be the same 2 i found out later where armagrdon that hermied so i took it down the nanna may have been sterile i only cloned 1 plant which ended up been a arma typical, hope you have better luck, n to all the holders share a little love

Big Tree

I grew out a Barney's Farm blue cheese and all tasters said it was fantastic. I got 2 very different plants, 1 was good and the one I thought was going to be a runt was great.

bren

i've don't barney bc too i got variation n didn't clone the better one, told u i have no luck with cheese cuts of any kind

ive run 30 or 40 barneys blue cheese but never found anythin like the clone in there, more skunk than cheese or blueberry :-(

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hybridization means that you'll never find a "Cheese" specimen in any of the above lines... its just a case of finding the one that smells/tastes most like it.

NiKEUS-

yup there are a few people who i know who have real cheese to themselves around this way and they arent letting any cuttings go, they are holding them as the main problem is people selling the ponger after making a crop from it, the flavour and smell are not gonna be replicated well, there is psycosis which is more readily available from the area which i spose is as close as, i dunno about how similar the above are as to be fair i dunno which i have tried lol, i know that there is plenty out there that kinda smells of cheese and kinda tastes like it but not quite the same...
looks like im on the jakira and trainwreck this month as im having trouble finding some real cheese from anyone i know of late (people are selling for high money at the mo as commercial growers are having a fuckin hard time from the fuzz busts, so the guys who usually trade between friends /friends of friends are selling it off at 200 or more an oz round here) :O

springer20, thanks will look into them big buddah cheese seeds as i would like as close as i can find to the genuine article, i do have a few friends who are exodus bods of old and one has some very naughty psycosis cuttings for me and i have some jakira coming my way but cheddar has always been my fave like a lindt its a choccy of choice and weed of choice cos of the blend lol

bren

i lost my exdus cheese cut, but when we're reunited i'm gonna share with everyone that way alot more chance of getting it back, i'd love to get the blues n phycosis too, i'd give a cut of anything to friends or friends of friends as long as they return the favour, but if they wanted an amount to start a crop £5 each weather it be a clone only cheese, sour diesel etc or any plain old strain weather they came from seeds which were free or £1000 each,

I feel a **** charging 160 on a oz cos i see that as £20 a henry all the way n any more is fucking greedy, but people pay more for some right shit bud i refuse to buy it, but when yours is amazing n dealers charge £200 for stuff thats crap, wet, sprayed, imported you think another 40-50 on 10-40 oz adds up quick, luckly got a couple of mates that would just lend a o or 2 off my crop n they return the favour, i love money but good bud n friends are a far more important then cash, spread the love people, i though sharing was the exodus way lets not be greedy

NiKEUS-

that's the way of the world unfortunately, i'm growing as i have had enough of paying high prices for sh#t when local grows dry up.
160 is a fair price in the current climate, infact at the mo it's cheap.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MMmmm i think 160 is very fair too, i don't mind 150 if a few more are going.

I've been hoping to find someone with the real deal cheese for a while now but no luck. I've never even sampled the smoke to the best of my knowledge. Can we get rez to make it into seed?

3eyes

Ok people, having tried Big Buddah Cheese, Greenhouse seeds Cheese, Homegrown fantaseeds Cheese, Big Buddah Cheesus and Big Buddah Bubble Cheese and never found a real cheesey pheno like the real deal exodus cheese that i had the pleasure of smoking a few years back. Have you ever found a nice cheesey pheno and if so what strain did you find it in? I understand Ultra Sonja can produce some nice cheesey phenos, anyone smoked the real exodus cut and ultra sonja? Also anyone tried confidential cheese? And last thing would you have more chance finding a cheese pheno in reg seeds or fem seeds? im guessing reg because there is more variation?

Peace out

I grew out some Sogouda which is blue cheese x G13 haze and came across a real cheesy pheno she grew 1 very large centre cola with very little in the way of side branching the smell was fruity when flowering but after cutting and curing she smells of nothing but cheese and she's some kick ass smoke too fucking bonus lol.
Oh i nearly forgot the seeds were regular not fem seeds and out of the 5 i bought 2 were keepers another bonus!

H

Hoover_lungz

We got 2 Exodus cuts here

Brightside and the Original cut we have had here for years in Exodus country and i given it to anyone who asks for it,, Cheese is here to be spread

E

edgey

Brightside and the Original cut we have had here for years in Exodus country and i given it to anyone who asks for it,, Cheese is here to be spread

don't tempt me jah , i've yet to run the real cheese , i've done psychosis and psychoberry and got the blues clone now but the exodus cheese cut has always escaped me :)

edgey

H

Hoover_lungz

don't tempt me jah , i've yet to run the real cheese , i've done psychosis and psychoberry and got the blues clone now but the exodus cheese cut has always escaped me :)

edgey

No trading aloud on here m8..

hotcoffee

Dose anyone else find they develop tolerance issues with Exodus Cheese cut? I've had it a number of times, and love the hit. But by day five or so, its becoming almost dull? I got the cuts from folks in the know, and have had them checked by others who confirm it as Exodus.
Much prefer the Blues. Its a personal thing; horses, courses and all that jazz.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese

Cheese

The problem is that nowadays people are sending cuts out mis labeled all the time, some folk have cheese and blue cheese and dont know the difference in flower so when it come to cuts taken in veg they have no idea whats what and confusion begins.
For something Cheesey i think you will easily find something similar to keep you happy till a cut comes along if you pick up a cheese cross.....i recently tried a strain called BLZ that has super cheesy phenos in it and that was 3 way hybrid.
The ''Brightside'' cut is the Original Exodus Cheese cut, it is considered amongst the Old school community here at IC mag as by far the most legit cut around.....it can be traced back very close to the source and by that i dont just mean it came from Luton because the place is full of nearly cheese and that fact does nothing to bolster credibility of a cut, what im saying is that it came from old school growers who have had it for years (longer than any of our age group, before we had even seen bud let alone a cut) and these same people still have it today.
Peace

E

edgey

i've heard this arguement about the "true" cheese cut many a time ........does it really matter ? jah has what he says is the original cut , you have what you say is the brightside cut.
hence 2 cheese cuts ......
i'm sure both are top notch :)

edgey

B

Buffoonman

Brightside's Cheese cutting at seven and half weeks. Super smelly but you do develop a tolerance.

Attachments

• cheese1.jpg
    cheese1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 13
  • cheese2.jpg
    cheese2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 12