What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

exodus cheese clone still active

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Il find her it might take a while but il find her.

she isnt lost.... im smoking her right now and also have her in flower and veg ...

exo does taste peng..... hard 1 to describe ...

on the in hale you get something that you know is fruity/floral but you dont know what it is but at the same time the chemical middle is rolling in mixed with a slight gas and that earthy rotten foul dank skunky backdrop... tastez exactly the same from the 1st burn to the last and rips your taste buds every time.... its such a unique terp and probs my fav ..... leaves a lovely floral chemical skunky aftet taste ...

the true cut of exo stands head and shoulders above all the other cheeses .. hence why she is classed as an elite clone... 🙏🏼

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she isnt lost.... im smoking her right now and also have her in flower and veg ...

exo does taste peng..... hard 1 to describe ...

on the in hale you get something that you know is fruity/floral but you dont know what it is but at the same time the chemical middle is rolling in mixed with a slight gas and that earthy rotten foul dank skunky backdrop... tastez exactly the same from the 1st burn to the last and rips your taste buds every time.... its such a unique terp and probs my fav ..... leaves a lovely floral chemical skunky aftet taste ...

the true cut of exo stands head and shoulders above all the other cheeses .. hence why she is classed as an elite clone... 

Yes defo 1 of the best skunks Europe has ever seen

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Yes defo 1 of the best skunks Europe has ever seen

ive travelled europe and smoked their offerings and trust me .... nobody does cheese like the uk .... its her home....

if you know where the amnesia core cut is im willing to trade either the exo or sheff for her....

i can get the 98 cup winning cut of ssh but how does she compare to the core cut although i heard she is 10 weeks ... but at the same time i have a place in my heart for the ammy ....

ill get her sent from austria if the worst comes to the worst....

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive travelled europe and smoked their offerings and trust me .... nobody does cheese like the uk .... its her home....

if you know where the amnesia core cut is im willing to trade either the exo or sheff for her....

i can get the 98 cup winning cut of ssh but how does she compare to the core cut although i heard she is 10 weeks ... but at the same time i have a place in my heart for the ammy ....

I dont hold the Amnesia core cut , and that SSH cut is not the cup winning cut , its gets passed around as that, but its not it

big orno

She has HPLVD from Austria

You should have taken my offer. Now it's gone

All the best

RyanR

Yes this virus come from cereals, and it's a big problem even states talk about, because it affect a lot agriculture results in some regions
Cereals? I thought it was passed from the hop industry. A lab I spoke with Friday told me that about 40% of their samples test positive.

potty1

@ojd
That 98 SSH "cup winner' is everywhere at the moment...I've heard it was hand picked by neville from over 1000 females and won the 97,98 and 99 hightimes cup.
It appears to have burst onto the clone scene recently but no-one k ows where it came from!!
Can I ask how you know it's not what it purports to be?

big orno

@potty1 @ojd Yes and why she is called 98 if she won the 97 cut ?

I think it's the cut well known in szech republic that a lot of people have here in icmag. Here name was SSH 98 and she is here since more ten years. She was found by a Szech grower in Madrid.

Why even Sammy don't have this cut ?

I think calling this actual cut Neville's cut is wrong

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd

That 98 SSH "cup winner' is everywhere at the moment...I've heard it was hand picked by neville from over 1000 females and won the 97,98 and 99 hightimes cup.

It appears to have burst onto the clone scene recently but no-one k ows where it came from!!

Can I ask how you k now it's not what it purports to be?
Because i smoked it and it wasnt the cut

But where has it been hiding the last 20 years ? , then just appears 1 day , not even with a story like this guy had it all these years ?
Greenhouse have not had it since then and you think it gets passed around and Greenhouse dont even have it ?.

Id love for it to turn up , was 1 of my all time favourites its just not that cut .

RyanR

But where has it been hiding the last 20 years ? , then just appears 1 day , not even with a story like this guy had it all these years ?
Greenhouse have not had it since then and you think it gets passed around and Greenhouse dont even have it ?.

Id love for it to turn up , was 1 of my all time favourites its just not that cut .
What did the finishe flower smell like? Cat piss?

slipdefeu

hey ojd, can u describe it vs the moppel/core plz?

potty1

Oh I'm in total agreement...such a high value clone just pops up 20yrs later!!
Like you say,no backstory I can find?
I value your opinion and your experience is long and varied.
If anyone in the UK could evaluate this plant its you.
There's a few growers who's opinion I value growing it out on a uk forum at the moment,one is doing side by side with the core cut.
They are equally wary about its providence.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Not sure if this is relevant to the SSH 98 discussion, but Old School Genetics have had an SSH S1 seed line for sale for a while now. He has it listed as ‘Old Man’s Silver Haze 98’. Supposedly an s1 of an old SSH cut etc etc.. I thought it might of been an original silver haze but no, he says in the listing SSH. Maybe someone has grown this seed line and selected a cut passing it off as the cut many remember? Read up from the link below..