What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

exodus cheese clone still active

D

Deleted member 529969

The livers is the best of the uk cuts,iv grew the verified cuts of livers,exo,blue meanie and psychosis in the same room at the same time.alot of what goes around as livers is a ugorg blues cut.its hard to get the livers now,I had to get it from 2 verified holders then grew them together.i know the livers so I knew the cuts were legit.exo is nice but once u smoke it all the time.its not the same anymore,spazs u out.76
When I here blues livers psychosis in same tent sounds like ugorg is this vrg from ugorg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ill put money on it that ugorg has the blues livers cut not the sheff blues cut 99.9% certain ..

nobody on this forum had the sheff blues cut it was me who bought her to the table and i still dont think many hold her if at all cause i put her in circulation and the guy lost her after a couple of grows and even he confirmed it was waaay better than the blues livers as in sheff blues is the 1 you want .... u

the blues livers / steel city blues is more chemical cheesey the sheff blues i have has waaaaaaaay more depth including that chemical taste but its not as prominent but you know its there....

swear.... you will never forget the sheff blues once you tasted her.... she will haunt you for the rest of your days.....

the exodus is still legendary tho ... just in different terms and terp profile..... again not 1 you forget easily ... once you smoked alot of sk#1 you know whats real and what aint and what makes these cuts were talking about stand out from all the rest ...

ill grab some pics as both sheff and exo are in full flower...... 👍

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
exodus on week 5/6 i reckon and sheff blues on week 7 .... sheff is going on pk boost this week ..

exodus ...

full

full

full

full

D

Deleted member 529969

ill put money on it that ugorg has the blues livers cut not the sheff blues cut 99.9% certain ..

nobody on this forum had the sheff blues cut it was me who bought her to the table and i still dont think many hold her if at all cause i put her in circulation and the guy lost her after a couple of grows and even he confirmed it was waaay better than the blues livers as in sheff blues is the 1 you want .... u

the blues livers / steel city blues is more chemical cheesey the sheff blues i have has waaaaaaaay more depth including that chemical taste but its not as prominent but you know its there....

swear.... you will never forget the sheff blues once you tasted her.... she will haunt you for the rest of your days.....

the exodus is still legendary tho ... just in different terms and terp profile..... again not 1 you forget easily ... once you smoked alot of sk#1 you know whats real and what aint and what makes these cuts were talking about stand out from all the rest ...

You do not have a clue fam . Blues is not livers they are different cuts that’s a fact . Ugorg may have a blues cut but not livers . I grew up in Sheffield smoking both most my life I think I know what I’m talking about . You may have nice cuts but it’s not livers

D

Deleted member 529969

The livers is the best of the uk cuts,iv grew the verified cuts of livers,exo,blue meanie and psychosis in the same room at the same time.alot of what goes around as livers is a ugorg blues cut.its hard to get the livers now,I had to get it from 2 verified holders then grew them together.i know the livers so I knew the cuts were legit.exo is nice but once u smoke it all the time.its not the same anymore,spazs u out.76
You see this is total bollocks made up he dose not have a varfied cut . People come on here and make story’s up but when you grew up in Sheffield smoking it you know what’s what fam . Only 1 man can varify your cut and that is the original source of livers and he as not varify it all made up story’s from people who don’t know the difference between livers and blues

D

Deleted member 529969

sheff blues ... starting to foxtail ... proper skunk as is the exodus ..

its the sativa leaves ... 🙏🏼

full

full

full
Looks more ugorg blues to me and not steel city blues . I know for a fact

D

Deleted member 529969

The pics are more Sativa dom plants Sheffield blues is not Sativa dominant so how are them pictures it ?

D

Deleted member 529969

the exodus cheese clone originated from sensi seeds sk#1 in the late 80s and im pretty convinced that the sheff blues is of the same lineage just a different pheno...
Your plants are from ugorg seeds aren’t they? Are you something to do with ugorg ?

D

Deleted member 529969

it’s clear to me you don’t know what your talking about fact . You’ll put money on ugorg having blues livers cut and not Sheffield blues cut ? Originaly there was only 1 blues type plant in Sheffield it was called blues . Steel city blues and more but they are all the same origin of cut the livers is not the same . Everything you say is not correct . Blues is steel city blues and they are not livers cut they are different so you saying they are same says to me your not from Sheffield and don’t really know what your talking about

D

Deleted member 529969

sheff blues ... starting to foxtail ... proper skunk as is the exodus ..

its the sativa leaves ... 🙏🏼

full

full

full
Ugorg crossed blues with killer skunk and your plants look like killer skunk to me defo not 100%blues genetics .

D

Deleted member 529969

Attachments

• 1F904D7D-26A8-4E09-B8D6-4E0794CF362E.png
    1F904D7D-26A8-4E09-B8D6-4E0794CF362E.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 64
D

Deleted member 529969

Your plants look closer to ugorg killer skunk than they do to blue

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Your plants look closer to ugorg killer skunk than they do to blue

what you chatting about lad... these cuts exsisted long before ugorg did ???

im 1000% certain in my ends we have 2 cuts of blues ... 1 is more chemical tasting and the other has waaaay more depth but the chemical isnt as loud which is the 1 ive got.

its called sheff blues because the weed was coming down to the midlands from sheff ... my cut of sheff blues originated from that batch and was sent down from sheff....

also the clone fairy used to carry a cut called blues/livers .... that is the more chemical tasting 1 .... my sheff blues and the blues livers have been sided and the difference is night and day... you would grab the sheff blues all day long...

as for the exodus cheese clone... the truth is in the taste.... once you have tasted the real deal exo you just know how she stands out from all the other cheeses .... light green neon buds

alot of people think cheese is indica but she is in-fact more sativa @ 70/30 split the same as the sheff blues cut.....

hope this helps ..

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
here is sheff blues in veg getting ready to be flipped for new years smoke 🙏🏼..... grows like an indica but has the thin sativa leaves..

70/30 sativa indica ... 9 weeks flower and she will devistate your average joe .... this is 1 of the reasons skunk gets such a bad reputation because not everybody can handle her... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

full

full

full

full

potty1

Healthy looking plant @skotty
You certainly know what she needs.
Just getting back into the game after being bedbound for 3mnths stopping me being able to get into the loft. #cry
Im running some locogenetics blues x manny stardog which are have a nice structure in veg.
I agree with your line of thinking on your plant being an old skunk#1.
As with the cheese it looks often wider than tall!
@Williambilly23 have you got anything other than chatter to bring to the forums or are you just happy dissing peoples pride and joys with nothing to back it up?
Im not from sheff but even i know mr livers aint gonna be verifying anything.
We are soo many years down the line...there are really very few,if any real way to verify anything.
Forcing YOUR OPINION (and it is just your opinion nothing more) down peoples throats aint the way mate.