What's new

Evil Spy Seeks Employment

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
JShoes: Oh yes, that is available for Evil Spy Inc. LSD spiking is pretty effective. I however, offer, my Truth Serum brainwashing Service. It is most reasonable. First we kidnap the judge, inject him with Truth Serum, thus making the mind open to suggestion. This is following by the LSD doping and brainwashing session is thrown in FREE.

On the subject of hanging chads, or "pregnant chads", Yes, I invented this technique for Bush in the Florida elections. It is a very good way to throw the results your way. I would be glad to implement another "Florida election" for your company at any time.

See me for all your Evil Spy needs!!! [I find wearing Tshirt that says Evil Spy, works well, they all think it is a joke until it is too late!]

thanks Lola....cheque's in the post, mate... same again next year please ;)

:D

L

LolaGal

Jamie must have done good! Congrats there Jamie... I ain't read a single post about the 420 yet.

I ain't sending out any tester packs Pure! I just send in freebies. My beans are all harvested and what not. They just need to be picked out while I smoke the buds... ;) It is hard work but I must prevail.

Holiday Company does not sound like something I would be good at as I am a procrastinating stoner, the stereotypical every day smoker. (Think Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High). That is how I live my days. As long as I have some groovy waves and a cool buzz, it ain't too bad! :D

by the way, for all your evil spy needs...see me ;)

Have passport will smoke your weed and tell you what I think. (I will become the Gordon Ramsey of pot smoking heeheehee)

L

LolaGal

Jamie must have done good! Congrats there Jamie... I ain't read a single post about the 420 yet.

I ain't sending out any tester packs Pure! I just send in freebies. My beans are all harvested and what not. They just need to be picked out while I smoke the buds... ;) It is hard work but I must prevail.

Holiday Company does not sound like something I would be good at as I am a procrastinating stoner, the stereotypical every day smoker. (Think Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High). That is how I live my days. As long as I have some groovy waves and a cool buzz, it ain't too bad! :D

by the way, for all your evil spy needs...see me ;)

Have passport will smoke your weed and tell you what I think. (I will become the Gordon Ramsey of pot smoking heeheehee)