What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EVERYTHING BOXING

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
noooooo, i think mayweather is gonna crush him unfort....they are at catch weight of 144(i think) and i dont think marquez has ever fought that heavy...floyd is gonna have some serious reach, and that is a problem for marquez' style, likes to follow his jab, by the time he does, floyds gonna be on other side of ring waiting for him....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ya, tough choice this weekend for sure....though the free ufc last night was pretty cool....

did you see the gash on the head of the dood that lost the first fight in the show the ultimate fighter? after the good free fights.? It is way worse than it looks here.. if you spread it it probably spread to about 2 inches wide... niiiiiice
default.jpg

17677788:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

floyd will win.. But, id love to see marquez KO his cocky ass.. Have a good weekend to all fight fans.. peace

sack

Lifebreather

Veteran
For those interested in up and comers...

Guillermo Rigondeaux is fighting tonight on ESPN against a long-time vet. He is a fellow countryman to the explosive Yuriorkis Gamboa...only Guillermo seems to have more accolades.

daddy fingaz

id love to see Marquez pull off an upset and batter Mayweather so bad that there is no option for him other than to be known as uglyboy floyd for ever more!!

dbuzz

Veteran
they need to put together the fight everyone wants to see...mayweather vs pacquiao.

wdr

Veteran
Anyone gonna watch the Haye vs Valuev fight !?

Ive been watching. Is hard to call it a fight , boring, boring, boring. Like almost every Valuev fight. Im dissapointed for D.Haye - he is a good boxer, but last night... He shouldnt win - Holyfield was much better against Valuev - reffrees decisons then and yesterday were just wrong.

daddy fingaz

Ive not managed to watch it all yet, live stream last night cut off after the 3rd round!
heard that Haye had apparently broken his hand in one of the 1st rounds!?, To be fair though Holyfield should of had that belt!

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I want to see Mayweather and Williams go at it. That would be a good fight. Too bad Mayweather is so focused on making as much money as possible and not being the best boxer. Mayweather puts on a good show but he has a long way to go to prove to me he is a great boxer.

burnedout

I want to see Mayweather and Williams go at it. That would be a good fight. Too bad Mayweather is so focused on making as much money as possible and not being the best boxer. Mayweather puts on a good show but he has a long way to go to prove to me he is a great boxer.

Lol...If you don't think Floyd is a great boxer, you either know nothing about boxing or haven't watched many of his fights. He's EASILY in the top 25 of all time.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt floyd is a badass, i just cant stand to watch him fight...just like macho back in the day...undeniably talented, and undeniably lousy to watch fight.....
....for tonight, i look for cotto to put up one hell of a fight...but i dont think anyone, even floyd, is gonna touch manny at this juncture....i do have high hopes that this will be a truly great fight....unfort. im gonna know who wins before i see it...gonna be at the pepper show...

Latest posts

Latest posts