What's new

Everybody a breeder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hill

Veteran
what, you are too stupid and have your head so far up Nev's ass that you can't google mendel monohybrid dihybrid polyhybrid? ,,, and then stop using the fucking term incorrectly?

Tom Hill

Veteran
agreed, in the mean time, kinda weak, on your knees? in a valley? who knows...Nice plants though, sincrely, no idea why you'd not lay em down properly. Must be someting nev taught ya eh? lol :D

Kangativa

Veteran
agreed, in the mean time, kinda weak, on your knees? in a valley? who knows...Nice plants though, sincrely, no idea why you'd not lay em down properly. Must be someting nev taught ya eh? lol :D

Haha....come on Tom anybody that knows me personally knows that is not what I would do. Definetly not that kind of person and what sort of artist would I be if I did.

Nev taught me xx and yy......cool hey:biggrin:

Tom Hill

Veteran
no Kanga prolly misunderstood nev or it's a typo, just as well, nev has not much clue what he's talking about in the first place.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The moral of the story is they never picked up a book.

Neither a farmer in the past did pick up a book and they did manage by growing large quantities and especially observations in the field to breed the strains which did fit in their environment they were growing and give them the harvest they needed like the fiber for rope, clothing or potent resin for hashish.The info they learned in the field was passed from generation to generation.

To get the info from books is very handy but to do it practical is something else.Not everyone has the right skills to do the right observations in the field although they have the theory from books.

Keep on growing :)

bushweed

Veteran
Obsessive Compulsive Posting Disorder....

smack bushweed for me please though, the girl is uppidy..

:tiphat: Surprised you haven't run to the mods like last time you tried your peculiar brand of bluster and bullshit on me and got found wanting...

just as well, nev has not much clue what he's talking about in the first place.

He still gets up your nose doesn't he? Three years after he stopped posting altogether, you're still bitching about him like it was only last week you crossed swords. What was it he said again that got you so worked up ?

Oh that's right - Tom Hill and his overworked Skunk Haze!!

:laughing: Fucken brutal...

No seriously, it's all good fun....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
why do people still argue over the old dutch breeders. they had their day along time ago now.

stories circulate that it was nevil that started the sensimelia craze (after an inadvertent hash explosion threw him out a window) commercially at least

basically it was his anecdotal observations that it was better that put him in pursuit of better weeds

that was a catalyst to the whole indoor cultivation revolution as I see it

his anecdotal observations went a long way to making what we got here even possible

thats the story as I know it and as it was told in High Times and other publications in days of old

now if nevil was scientist using proper extraction techniques maybe we would have never of gotten here in the first place

ironic isn't it

P

Paco

Every architect needs an engineer to build his piece of work. Is that not the example we should use here? Art is visually pleasing. Math is not. Is that the disconnect? We want things to look nice with out the guts to make it stand alone?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Every architect needs an engineer to build his piece of work. Is that not the example we should use here? Art is visually pleasing. Math is not. Is that the disconnect? We want things to look nice with out the guts to make it stand alone?

part of the ART of selection is knowing how it makes you FEEL

breeders breed for that as much as they are growing for VISUAL phenotype (actually the importance depends if your growing a strain because of the way it makes you feel or other variables like yeild etc cropper vs headstash strain)

tell me paco what percentage of breeds out there today got here because people used gas chrormography to determine if it was a keeper and worth breeding and how many used a gas chromagraphy to get to the best of the best

then compare their place in the market versus those who didnt use that technique

then at least we can talk about this based on what has happened not based on the application of projected odds

peace and respect

any rational discussion welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.