What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ever smoke with someone famous?

RetroGrow

Veteran
Smoked with Bob Marley. We used to do "'business" together. Alabama Road Kill Skunk. By the way, Bob didn't pass his spliff. You had to have your own. Jamaican style.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

'fame' is relative.

famous is whose eyes?

famous @ the time of
toking or famous later?

in either case or any case, no.

btw, me and Sam Kinison went to
different high schools together.......

B

bench warmer

In the '90's, I passed a joint to Lee Scratch Perry while he performed on stage but he didn't smoke it.
Also smoked a joint with Style Scott, drummer of Dub Syndicate after a gig. :rasta:

G

growcodile

I remember the first time I met Jack at a book convention, he pulled a slimy joint out of his nose... The one time I refused to smoke with him...

whoooot ... one of the human hiding cavity's you dont want :D

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
i smoked a joint with a comedian named macio, he's a stand up comic on the cruise ships but was on the mainland for a while .. . . . does it matter if hes my cousin?

Skip

Veteran
What I'd like to know...is where are all those guys who toked up da kine with Obama?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I lit Rodney Dangerfield's cigs a couple of times, stage front table and when Rodney asked my date for a light she was so excited she couldn't even spark up her own lighter, of course he started humiliating her so she handed it to me.

after the next comic finishes his set Rodney returns to stage, needs a light, leans toward Debbie, quickly insults her and then facetiously leans in toward me to spark up his cig.......

that would have been '79 or '80 and sitting @ the stage cost me $60, hadda slip $20 to the doorman/bouncer that got me past all the folks waiting outside on line (a line around the corner btw) and then $40 to the maitre d for a decent table. I guess it made good business sense to let better spenders in the door, once inside there was also a 'table minimum' posted depending on the size of the table, I believe it was a $29 minimum for two.

S

Sat X RB

and just to add to my previous complaining in this thread:

WHERE'S YOUR SELF RESPECT?!

someone famous! wtf?!

looks like yr identity is enhanced by who you hang around with.

bet you vote conservatively ...

and just to add to my previous complaining in this thread:

WHERE'S YOUR SELF RESPECT?!

You are thinking that people in this thread worship celebs or something, this is not the case.

Just because a person is famous doesn't meen they aren't an AMAZING person to smoke with.

It seems like your trying to be deep or something, but you actually come off shallow.

Latest posts

Latest posts