What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ever smoke with someone famous?

Skip

Veteran
Let's see who I can remember...

Jack Herer, Jorge Cervantes (lots!), Ed Rosenthal, Woody Harrelson, Eddy Lepp to name a few.

I remember the first time I met Jack at a book convention, he pulled a slimy joint out of his nose... The one time I refused to smoke with him...

TheArchitect

Veteran
Sold a sack of OG to a stage hand at a Asher Roth kid cudi concert only to see them come out on stage with a blunt shouting out the OG kush lol.

Wish I coulda gotten backstage.

theclearspot

Ian McCullough (Echo and The Bunnymen). Ive had a drink with Jimmy Pursey from Sham69 and also Hugh Cornwell from The Stranglers (but it was with a new band of his about 10 yrs ago cant remember their name). I also had a spliff with Phil Lynott (then of Grandslam) when they played our University. I saw lots of bands in those days but never saw such stoned people as Phil Lynotts various entourage. And the most drunk I ever saw was Shane McGowan who was sitting in the bar of the Africa Centre Covent Garden , ignoring young fashionable types, just sitting in the corner with these scruffy old down and outs hed brought in and buying them drinks, to the dismay of the bar staff. Class.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Me and my friends smoked out the band Deep Banana Blackout when they came to our college. It was a great band, and they were mad famous to us.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL Snoop Dog (er Snoop Lion) was in Santa Cruz on Thursday night.....Friday was a party and gave his hairdresser a phat doob of some headstash I had...that's as close to famous as I get lmao! :laughing:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
donny osmond and mary lou retton ... i'd like to hear more 'bout that, talk about breakin the stereotype :)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
the man the myth the legend... Dan

picture.php

S

Sat X RB

someone famous! wtf?!

looks like yr identity is enhanced by who you hang around with.

bet you vote conservatively ...

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The band Chimaira a couple times. Also smoked with quite a few pot stars. Chimaira doesn't really drink much pretty much smoke, and Mark the singer wrote me and said I was his pot hero or something along those lines, accompanied with "densest nugs ever." I have given bags to the band Flaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIScWpfZ2Z4

Marcellas

Veteran
I haven't, but my favorite story I've ever heard is from when my dad told me how he met a 'celeb'....

My parents saw the Grateful Dead perform 40+ times, from the 60's (Woodstock included) til the time Jerry Garcia died.. Well decades ago (early 70's I'm pretty sure), my parents were leaving another Dead show that they saw locally together. They hung out at the venue for a bit and than headed to a small local diner for some late-night food.
....My father went to use the restroom while they were waiting for their food, and while he was in there, a few members of The Dead walked in.. Bob Weir, who saw my mother sitting alone, came over and started FLIRTING with her! My dad walked back over from the bathroom just as Bob was trying to pick up my Mom!! Apparently Bob said something like "Oh I'm sorry man!! I didn't know this was your girl!"

My parents were both obviously hugee fans so they had a friendly chat for a few minutes, and somewhere in this story they went outside the diner with JERRY & BOB and all of them shared a big JOINT right on the front steps of the diner!! How awesome is that!! :eek: :D

It's hard to tell friends this story because I know how hard it is to believe but my dad is the kind of fella who would NOT make this kind of shit up, ya know?

IC BUDZ

Smoking with a Patriots player would be an adult twist to a childhood dream...

I've smoked with some stand up comedians, a dude from that TMZ show/blog, various metal bands, some dudes from Slightly Stoopid, and I smoked a joint sitting next to John Hawkes (Eastbound and Down, American Gangster, The Perfect Storm) at a bar once, didn't really realize until afterwards. I saw a scene in Eastbound and Down where he had his shirt off and he had a potleaf tattoo, and he lives in LA/plays in a rock band, so I bet you he partakes...wish I woulda had the balls to strike a convo with him and seen where it led, but I didn't want to be "that guy"

anditwasfun exactly right is always been a dream to chill withmy teams players never mind relax at there house and smoke blunts! when my buddy invited me to go with him i didnt even believe him att first and that is awsome that you got to smoke with slightly stoopdi they are one of my favorite groups

starwatcher that is one badass dude to beable to say youve smoked with kudos

huligun lol i was reading through the names and was like holy shit idk about this one you got me chucklin over here

Azgrow-n-smokeprops how is outdoors from the arizona area i have alot of family out there and plan on taking a trip soon

satx x rb did i ever say that smoking with someone makes you any better or any worse? absolutly not! and being famous doesnt make any of these people any better or any worse then anybody you or i know i was just wondering if anybody else on here smoke with any of these peep so you can go ahead and think im conservative if you want i voted for obama go complain somwhere elses tough guy

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift. They started making out in whiteout haze after hitting some of my BHO. Then we banged, what a night.

Latest posts

Latest posts