What's new

Ever been dumped by a internet girlfriend?.

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

ROJO145

Veteran
How the hell ya have an "internet" girlfriend?Ya mean just online and never in yer arms?Seems wierd to me,I feel for ya HDN but just dont see how ya let emotions get involved in a virtual relationship.Things will get better and maybe ya meet a nice gal in the real:tiphat:.Did ya say it was an ICMag broad?Wow,maybe she gotta friend for old red:wave:

T

TrichyTrichy

hmmmn, she is starting to sound familiar. Tell us more about her.
tell tell tell

(j/k)

H

heavy dank nugg

so thats the reason for the wierd shit going on in my cpu....hope it likes pot pictures

H

heavy dank nugg

dude you know I aint yummy. dont know how dude. talked for like a yr swap pics then vanish. and Im like wtf. but ya really gotta read the 1st post.

ROJO145

Veteran
Oh,Whos callin ya Yummy?Pics or it never happened?Was it Lola?Just wonderin out loud:comfort:

H

heavy dank nugg

she sent pics dont know if they are really her.....she could be a bot.who knows

ROJO145

Veteran
I really wasnt ridin ya,dude.Fuck we ALL been there,woman use ya then leave ya(switch it if ya a darlin),in the end yer alone.You should be old enough to know that,and if I knew a fuckin thing about woman Id have one dig:tiphat:.Sometimes ya just gotta let go,you aint got no fuckin control over anyone,none of us do.

H

heavy dank nugg

I dont think I could do that...like I said amazing writing...I ll just forgive and forget like usuall.but i gotta keep her pm's

T

TrichyTrichy

you say soo little but soo much. HDN gotta figure out this one, now :^)

Latest posts

Latest posts