What's new

Ever been dumped by a internet girlfriend?.

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date
H

heavy dank nugg

Let me start by saying this is not a yummybud thread I dont expect insults, of course some friendly jabbing is ok.But I think I just got dumped by a internet girlfriend.and 30 bong hits later it's just starting to sound funny.It's like who can you tell in real life? I been dumped a few times and have dumped before but this stings more, it's like bitch you never even met me.one min. were all like I love you then all the sudden it's spring and she dumps me BLAM.have any experience with internet dumping and wanna share heres the place.or just start tearing me up.

H

heavy dank nugg

all right lets keep the cam sex outta it.
ran man hit me up in pm i might be the latest I m curious if it's the same ic girl.she's a ranter.

wreck

Did you ever consummate the relationship with webcam sex? That probably factors into this somehow. :rasta:

This.

I was dating a Brazilian supermodel online for a couple years, she broke up with me and married Tom Brady. :/

If it's starting to sound funny to you already, then you're on the right track.

I'm new to this forum (obvious by my post count) so I'm not sure what is and what isn't kosh' even in the toker's den - otherwise I'd of just said "TITTYWOP!" Nevermind - just read that it's an ICer - that wouldn't be cool.

H

heavy dank nugg

I Icouldn't even say exactly. I m a little bummed out.trying to make it funny.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you know for sure that your "girlfriend" was actually a woman, lol?

If it will make you feel better, I will start a handle and call myself Hot Blonde Smoker Mama. I'll be your girlfriend and then you will feel better. Just don't ask for a picture of my ass because it will blow your fantasy.....

asstastic

Do you know for sure that your "girlfriend" was actually a woman, lol?

If it will make you feel better, I will start a handle and call myself Hot Blonde Smoker Mama. I'll be your girlfriend and then you will feel better. Just don't ask for a picture of my ass because it will blow your fantasy.....
are you sure about that he said no talking bout web cam haha
i never been dumped on the net but these two girls were hitting on me one was alright and the other not so much (this was on myspace) anyways i blew off the not so hot one an than started talking to the other well come to find out these girls are sisters and the not so hot one was actually way fucking sexy she just had a bad myspace pic so i stopped talking to the one sis and started talking to the realy hot one
it was preaty funny tring to talk my way out of that one
i acctauly just told her this story and how i thought she was the hot one

Dude you messed up what I was about to say, which was "the title sounds like a Yummy thread". That dude could get dumped by a inflatable girlfriend or bean bag chair for that matter! But no, never had an internet girlfriend. Friends of both sexes yes, girlfriends no.

T

TrichyTrichy

lay off the guy it's a tough time for him. HDN: she wasn't real so it didn't really matter :dance:

H

heavy dank nugg

ty trichy I dont mind the ribbing I figured i'd try and make light of it.

T

TrichyTrichy

:^) well alright. HDN
she was a complete manifestation of your mind. a romantic ideal. pure fiction.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
I know that it can be rough. My bro in law "dated" a girl for 2 years without meeting in person before they "broke up". I didn't really get the whole thing, but I will admit that they did have a pretty serious relationship. Sorry for your woes man....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry for making light of your situation HDN. I was just trying to get you to laugh. No ribbing intended....

H

heavy dank nugg

played to the max I m a sucker for great writing and she slings the sweetest shit you ever heard.