What's new

Est's Current run 2008

bigbrokush

What the................... Oh well I guess that I can wait another day for this. I think that I'm going to have to get me a refill on my cold on. You need another Guineapig? LOL

est1977

well heres an update for yall ,since I know everyone is waiting with bated breath lol.
Everything, with the exception of my 19 seedlings and 7 plants were male. So they got the chop.I have the following strains left that are confirmed female

2 Southern comfort (sdxg13xwhitewidowxchoc thai)
1 NLxIce
1 Absolute (Triple Og x G13wwxCt)
1 Pineapple Punch
2 Bubba Kush S1's (orgnkids)

Because of this I Have planned to take cuts to Mom and veg.Veg them for two weeks and throw em in flower

I also have 19 seedlings of various strains in Veg
El Presidente
Purple Kush
Sdog
Ogx3
100 proof
Royal Grand Daddy Purple
Stargazer

They are 3 weeks old and unsexed. I plan to continue to veg till they show sex I have a Cabinet for my moms and clones in the works.I will post pics ahen it is finished being built. I aplogize in advance for the lack of pics but they are coming soon

est1977

Pics!!!!!!!!!!

Pics!!!!!!!!!!

Ok im back !! and i have pics quite a few plants turned out to be male so they got the chop heres what i have left

Bubba kush

bubba kush 2

Nlx Ice

babies 3 weeks

stargazer

11bladed leaf

soco1

absolute

nlice

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
looks good bud - im going to tag this if you dont mind.

What is your watering schedule on your plants?

est1977

hey Cough good to see You!!!!!! they are coming these girls are going 12/12 tonite
Soulfly i water ever 2 days now cause they are in 3 gallon buckets i feed 14ml pbp,5mls maxicrop,calmag plus like 3 mls in ro with a lil bit of tap thrown in they are 2 months old and about 3ft tall

est1977

hey Cough good to see You!!!!!! they are coming these girls are going 12/12 tonite
Soulfly i water every 2 days now cause they are in 3 gallon buckets i feed 14ml pbp,5mls maxicrop,calmag plus like 3 mls in ro with a lil bit of tap thrown in they are 2 months old and about 3ft tall

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey girl!! ..great strains!!...how the hell do you keep seperated!! lol seriously, those look great, Ill be checkin for updates!! love the bubba! ..keep it goin girl, you rock! :D

THCforus

i'm definately gonna tag this thread. killer strain selection, after a piece of it all i see best wishes and good luck.

est1977

I've attepted to post this update 3 times so here i go again

Southern Comfort (diesel Dom)

another shot

(G13/WW dom pheno)

heres an absolute(choc thai xtriple Og)he was a male and got the chop

some clones

Bubba 1

Bubba 2 its on the left

also due to my short term memory lost (cant remember shyt lol) I'd like to shout out everyone who has blessed this thread with their presence feel free to ask ?'s and contribute advice ALSO KEEP SENDIN POSITIVE VIBES!!!!!!!
They went into 12/12 yesterday couple more months its Harvest Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

est1977

ok i found a better pic of the bubba #2

HERE IS A GROUP SHOT

heres some stargazer pics i need to post in my testgrow thread

anotha one

some neglected seedlings

and finally my protection LOL .... all he might do is lick you to death at this point lol

est1977

Thank you Geronimo for the kind words yeah they might top 4-5 ft tall ,i try to keep it as perfect as possible temps at most hit 70* max but im running A/c 24/7. ive seen a couple of bugs but they were immediately murdered lol.other than that they get spoiled no c02 as of yet but plan to add some in the future

est1977

Thanx Thc,Hey Bad Good to see you pull up a chair, im still lst'n just gotta post those pics ill have an update sometime today after i run and get batteries for my jurassic ass cam lol

est1977

well everything is going great just aquired banana og and sour Og from a good Friend here a soon as i get so batteries for my cam i will upload pics