What's new

Est's Current run 2008

est1977

Well i took a break to get some shit in order, but im back. Currently i Have 40 plants of assorted strains going alot of Og crosses ,a friend and i put together.Some other strains also, Orgn kIds Bubba Kush s1's,Jlp's Sour diesel xOg bx ,Absolute By Big Bro Kush (good Looking out on the seeds)
Southern comfort (sour diesel x orca) also by BBk and grape Mayhem by mota,NL x ice ,Pineapple punch ,El presidente(buddas sister x amniesia haze x nevilles haze x maple leaf indica x g13 x white widow) By BBk Ogx3 (mine),Purple Kush (Kali love version)

Here a few Group shots

another one

Absolute

Ogx3

Last edited:

est1977

They are all a month old from Seed they've been getting 1400 watts of mixed spectrum lighting 1khps,1 400w mh they are on a 24/0 schedule and are eating 10mls of pureblend pro grow
5ml of nitrozime
3 ml of superthrive
3ml of cal mag plus
to a Gallon of Ro water
they are in supersoil with blood and bone meal added as well as mycorrizae fungi
coco coir and perlite
my area is 5x5 and my 1k is air cooled my temps average between 70-78* i have an ac that helps keep it all in check. i plan to establish moms and take clones and then flower

Last edited:

est1977

Currently they are in 1/2 gallon pots but will be upcanned to 2 1/2 gallon buckets with fox farm ocean forest

Y

YwouldntI

hey est,great lineup you got runnin there.that presidential sounds freekin amazing.
i'll be pullin up my chair if ya dont mind.peace-Y-

B

Bigtimer7

OH you know im chillin here is it str8 if i bring my cooler?

Hell ya man! Mad rep +++

this is gunna be a SET of strains man. I love it

guineapig

Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this one est1977.....:lurk:

me and bigbro are chillin' in yer room......:friends:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

est1977

lol i will post new pics tomorrow ,had to chop up sdog,grape mayhem,a 100proof they were all male :(

Latest posts

Latest posts