What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt x PCK limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to our room @Timj :) and thanks for your support and for sharing pics of your ErdPurt x PCK!
Are you growing the fem or new regular version ? Plant looks as happy as can be!

Timj

Here's an update on my ErdPurt x PCK. I'll try to post an update once every week or two.
EE711.jpg

Timj

Looks really happy, healthy and well developed @Timj :yes: to provide a good long growing stage before flowering is crucial to get a good yield from such indica strains.
Thank you @dubi. I purposely started my plants about a month later this year, I wanted to keep them smaller.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry for the misunderstanding @Timj :) i was praising the health and size of your ErdPurt x PCK since this strain usually produces small early flowering plants.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She got a good amount of stretch since the last update @Timj :yes: most probably a sign that she wants to start flowering soon.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a wonderful development in 6 weeks or so since your early August update :love: @Timj

Chunky buds and quite early flowering from ErdPurt, although more mold resistant thanks to PCK genetics of fluffier flower structures. The high yield, bigger buds than each strain separate comes from hybrid vigor and both strains matching very well. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience!

Timj

Thank you @dubi. I believe that many folks with shorter growing seasons would love to grow this strain. It also looks and smells wonderful. Great job with selecting the genetics on this cross.

Timj

I finished drying the Erdpurt x PCK I showed above in this post. I jarred 5-1/2 ounces. I did vape a little to get a feel for what the high will be like. Very nice indeed. I got a nice head high with a relaxed body sensation with little to no couch lock. It's not AS creative as a sativa leaning strain. But, this strain was a very nice surprise. I picked up my guitar both times I sampled it and started playing. It also gave me some serious munchies. Excellent job once again @dubi. I'll make this strain part of my regular outdoor planting. If anyone is wondering what that Temp/humidity meter in the background is for. That's a signal from my greenhouse which is now empty.
erd.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the havest ;) not bad for a single indica plant! Glad the early vaping tests have been favourable, pleasant and creative. i find this cross really strong and narcotic when smoked, vaping the experience is always more clean for the same strain. And you are light, lots of munchies with this one hehehehe

b8man

Veteran
Just chopped my 3 Erd x PCK that were planted mid-June and lived outside until they were about 3 weeks into flowering when I put them inside under a 600w HPS. They were chopped at what I'm guessing is 8 weeks - I'd have liked to take them another week but spotted early budrot in one plant so culled them. Still, they look pretty done to me and yield was happy and buds look great.

One plant smells very hashy - it's still drying but i'm excited about this one. It grew in one column and was shorter than the others. The other two were larger with better yields and smelled much more like PCK (I grew the Malawi cross). There were lots of pinks and purples which look amazing with those bright orange hairs. And one which is more resin coated and less purple hues.

These were from the standard seeds. I thought I'd selected a nice male for some seeds but she turned out to be female. Out of 6 seeds all germinated and they were very healthy throughout. Should be ready to vape in 4 weeks or so - i'll post smoke report when I can. Thanks again Ace seeds - reliable as ever.

View album 18132269

goingrey

Just chopped my 3 Erd x PCK that were planted mid-June and lived outside until they were about 3 weeks into flowering when I put them inside under a 600w HPS. They were chopped at what I'm guessing is 8 weeks - I'd have liked to take them another week but spotted early budrot in one plant so culled them. Still, they look pretty done to me and yield was happy and buds look great.

One plant smells very hashy - it's still drying but i'm excited about this one. It grew in one column and was shorter than the others. The other two were larger with better yields and smelled much more like PCK (I grew the Malawi cross). There were lots of pinks and purples which look amazing with those bright orange hairs. And one which is more resin coated and less purple hues.

These were from the standard seeds. I thought I'd selected a nice male for some seeds but she turned out to be female. Out of 6 seeds all germinated and they were very healthy throughout. Should be ready to vape in 4 weeks or so - i'll post smoke report when I can. Thanks again Ace seeds - reliable as ever.

View album 18132269
The pink pheno looks incredible!