What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt x PCK limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats for such beautiful harvest @b8man :D Great looking, colorful hashplant indica flowers!
Thanks a lot for chime in :yes: we need more feedback on ErdPurt x PCK.
I cannot recommend enough this Af Pak F1 hybrid to pure indica lovers.

b8man

Veteran
Thanks all. It was a very happy plant throughout with massive wide leaves. They should be ready for a trim soon so will post more pics of how they turned out. Probably the prettiest plant I’ve grown.

b8man

Veteran
Would love to hear about the smoke :)
It’s early days - needs about a 3 week cure. But so far it’s a very nice, comfortably strong indica which starts quickly with a slightly heavy head, a mild thought rush and pleasant body relaxing effects which if smoked during the day leaves you quite clear headed and able to converse clearly and if smoked in the evening develops in to a comfy, lazy, relaxed state. It hasn’t triggered any anxiety, which a lot of strains do and might help with sleep. It’s possibly my favourite indica I’ve grown - a really nice effect. And it’s delicious! Very glad I gave it a go.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback @b8man 🥰 touching to know you rate her as your favorite indica you have grown! Enjoy!

b8man

Veteran
View media item 18715641

View media item 18715644

It's a really nice strain!

I got three phenos - one very pink/purple with good yield (pictured), one very hashy with small yield and one fairly resinous (crystally) one with some purpling. After a bit of a cure they've developed a beautifully relaxing effect with almost no hint of anxiety. The purple pheno is the only one in years i've been able to just puff away at without worrying about getting edgy or anxious. I've never grown anything that is just purely relaxing.

The purple pheno has a clear head and deep muscle and body relaxation. It's great after a hard day. Not couch lock but very happy to just stay still. Smells are dark berries, cough medicine?, coffee. The pinks generally look purple unless you shine a light on them.

The hashy pheno tastes of dark hash, coffee and berries - a very dry kind of smell. It tastes exotic and lingers on the tongue for ages. It reminds me of my Malawi x PCK and a bubba kush I grew. The effect is a little bit edgy and not quite as relaxing as the purple. A longer cure might bring out the chill in this one.

The crystal pheno is the same body relaxation of the purple but more stoney and a bit stronger. I wouldn't want to try and impress people after vaping this. Very nice for sofa and tv. In my notes i've written lazy weed. It smells similar to purple, if a bit stronger, but with a fuel like background when you grind it.

As someone who has grown TONS of hybrids and lots of strains which were supposed to be relaxing, I think this one is the first that actually delivers. For anyone with anxiety I recommend this strain - it's also the strain I'd give to first timers as it's a very comfortable, enjoyable experience rather than just being ridiculously high as seems the case with modern hybrids.

Well worth the grow effort guys. Thanks Ace!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Seriously good looking buds @b8man :smoke: thank you for taking the time to capture images of the flowers and for sharing your experience with your 3 Erdpurt x PCK girls. As you mentioned, it's genuinely calming weed with zero edginess, providing significant medicinal benefits against insomnia, restlessness, and muscle tension. The hashy, berry, and purple profiles are reminiscent of the classic hashplant type.

I hope your well-deserved harvest brings many joyful and relaxing moments!

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I have 2 going. Just stepped up from 1l/qt containers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg