What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

epsoma bio tone and other products

Marcellas

Veteran
I won't have time to mix my soil/nutes and let it "cook". My plants NEED to go outside.. Is that a problem?

Scrappy4

Veteran
It could be a problem, it could put your plants behind a week or two. That and the shock of going into a new enviroment. Thankfully the outdoors is the natuiral enviroment for our plants though, so after some time (a day to maybe two weeks) they should recover.

But you can't beat good planning. When I used to grow outside, I got my holes ready in the late fall. The difference was close to double the ounces from digging a hole throw in some nutes and hope for the best.....scrappy

Desert Dan

Veteran
Old thread, but I thought I’d chime in… I have used Plant-Tone 5-3-3 on and off over the years and I’m surprised there is not a 500 page thread dedicated to this stuff like Maxibloom.

Last season my buddy, who has never cropped a plant in his life, pulled down a 2-3 pounder using nothing but a 1/4 cup top dressed every other week or so.

Mix, top dress, tea… It all works and works well. I like to add a bit of seabird guano mid flower, but not even necessary.

Simple and Effective.

-DD

Latest posts

Latest posts