What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Episode II The Clone Wars

Joemutt1978

Thanks Hog, the smoke is great, but I need to build up my repertoire of smokes, so I can give it a good report, you know things to compare it to.

JLP is always kind enough to grace us with his breeding projects, and this next on is awesome. It is a cross of his Pheonix 1, the notorious "bust" seeds from dutchgrown. With a G-13, I think from Gypsy's stock. Having grown both parents, I was anxiously waiting for these, the parents did great, so the children should be great too.

Here is a Indica pheno of the G-13 Haze, it was untopped, my first time to go "all natural" since my newbie days. Can't say if it helped or hurt, but if anything it was not by much.

Gotta go but more to come!!!

Joemutt1978

The more sativa one just got through hanging last night and went into paper bags. In day or two they will go in the jars.

It has a little more aroma than the other three, probably the Haze coming through. Well, enough talk, here they are,

This lady was frosty, can't wait to smoke some.

Joemutt1978

Well, the clone wars might be still raging, thanks to the ease of clonability from The Captain's Superfruit, these rooted in about 10 days and are now in cups stretching their legs.

And some new strains added to the list are first off the legendary Cinderella '99, here are a few in cups, there was only one female out of these, but she is in a 1 gallon and doing fine.

I also have two Sweetooth's that are super vigorous and one is in flower and the other still in veg. Pics on them soon.

Bucket Boy

Nice looking grow joe

Nice looking grow joe

:wave: Just stoppin by for some crawfish and something to smoke it down with. If your still growing outdoors and want to get to the bottom of what the evil creature is go buy a cheap night cam from a cabellas or some type of hunting store. In Wisconsin we always hung those trail cameras out there to try and find the big BUCK.. Little did we know if hung properly and they do have digital ones. You can monitor more than just your plants you can see if anybodies been snooping around. Very good for security. Here's a website if you want to check them out. http://www.wingsupply.com/shop/Scripts/prodList.asp?d=971&p=1026

Or just go to google and type in Trail Camera They avg between $50-1,000.

Joemutt1978

I have heard of those Bucket Boy,

I thought at first it was just another gadget for the twenty-first century hunter, you know the type, the one who brings his gameboy up in the stand with him. Until I saw an old man using one for deer inventory, he said he can let all the medium sized bucks live because he knows there are bigger ones out there, where normally he would have just shot them, and never got a chance at the big ones. Makes sense to me.

I haven't really decided on outdoor yet, I have just become fully self-sufficient, my perpetual harvest finally keeps me happy. But who knows, I love it outside.

Thanks for stopping by bucket,

Joemutt1978

Just to show everyone a little good smoke, which is now gone, but the memories remain. G-13 Haze was a very good cross, JLP is getting better every project.

Real frosty shit here, JLP is the man and never asks for a dime from anyone, great to have someone like him around.

Joemutt1978

Picking the thread up again,

I had a bad run of luck with some miracle-gro soil, got that taken care of, but did damage my Superfruit clones, they will not harvest as much. I do have two awesome Amnesia 99's that just went into flower. Also 5 more B-52's are just sprouting. Pics soon!

G

just wanted to chime in a say great thread and the only things tastier than these buds in here are those damn crawdads. holy crap i want several pounds RIGHT NOW. and we got tex up here ^ talkin' 'bout a rib plate. damnit, yall are making me hungry as hell!!!

;)

Joemutt1978

Just dropping in to say hey, should be back to growing in about a month, I havent been posting as I used to, the mood around here seems different, I havent really been growing since Katrina, but you cant keep me down, Ill be back.

kurlyq2g

i dont listen to rap, but that was not need man... didnt help the thread.

he has a great thread going here dont kill the vibes that he got going for his sweet, sweet girls.

joemutt with that said, any news on the girls??
you know we are all waiting for you to post some more pics.. may be plant envy, will have to consult dr. sigmund frued on that one

Latest posts

Latest posts