What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Episode II The Clone Wars

Joemutt1978

Yes,

I could tell he was a little sarcastic, and we all gave a good chuckle when he said it. But I don't think he mean't any harm by it. The Flying Dutchmen had super friendly people working there, so any trash talking was all in good fun.

Thanks for stopping in Queen

Joemutt1978

My veg box is probably the most simple and cheapest I have seen. It is a $3.00 trash can, and a $3.00 light fixture, with a $4.00 CF. It may look a little odd, but is actually the base of another lamp I have on top of it. So when the light is on it doesn't look suspicious, but no one ever notices anyway.

Looks like a regular trash can upside down,

627trash1-med.JPG

But underneath, you can see the 26w CF,

627trash2-med.JPG

This works pretty well, I just can't veg too long.

Joemutt1978

My Purple Powers are finishing up nicely, but aren't turning purple. I guess it is too hot, maybe I will lower it for their 48 and see what happens.

Here is my best Purple Power, it has a little more skunk in it than the other mom, I can tell by size and maturaty.

627purplepower1-med.JPG

627purplepower4-med.JPG

627purplepower3-med.JPG

627purplepower2-med.JPG

Joemutt1978

John Lee's Pheonix is making a turn for the better!

I bent it over to promote branching and it looks like it worked. It just got transplanted last night out of that 1 gallon, and a new screen will be put on in a day or two.

Here it is before the transplant, branching well, and not stretching at all!

Last edited:

Joemutt1978

The purple power never turned purple,

But I will get a few more going, now that it is getting cooler. Here is the buds that I harvested and dried, the rest of it was smoked as "testers".
Good head buzz, with decent yields if you get one with more skunk in it.

Joemutt1978

Thanks HOG,

I am going to get some more going now that it is getting colder, maybe I can get some purple buds. Here is a shot of my other purple power graced by our new pipe from mexico.

Joemutt1978

The replacements are doing great,

I started some more B-52's along with some South African Durban. Of the 2 Durbans one was Female, and of the 3 B-52's they were all female. They are in the flower room now, loving their HPS, stretching their legs in a 1 gallon.

Here are the little babies a couple of weeks ago, in their place now are 6 of JLP's G-13xHaze, which are looking awesome, very vigorous. I need to get some more pics up, things are looking better than this!

Joemutt1978

Here are the B-52's I was talking about, boy have they grown!

And they also look real similar to the last batch of B-52's I grew. They are very uniform and a great deal from Nirvana.

Joemutt1978

I don't know what the temps are HOG,

I moved my guage over to my little veg box to see what it was looking like, and never put it back. I have gone a full year (4 seasons) with no problems on temps, so I kind of have an idea that they won't get too hot, and don't care if they get too cold, because it won't be by much.

After checking temps for a year you kind of just know what they are without looking at the thermometer. Just like my moisture meter for soil, I quit using that now that I can tell just by looking at a plant, knowing when I watered last, and how much they drink.

I am sure there are plenty of things that you have a sixth sense on, HOG, as long as you have been at it, don't you wish you could tell PPM and PH just by looking at the water!?!

-mutt

Joemutt1978

All this bud has given me the munchies!!

At my house we do it right, when we are hungry, we fire up the grill or the kettle, and eat and smoke all night.

Ever fried a 15lb. Turkey?

Fried turkey is the very best, we have smoked them, baked them, grilled them, but the very best is frying them in peanut oil, with a coathanger run through the armpits to pull it out of the hot oil.

Joemutt1978

Next up we have a 40lb. sack of crawfish, this kept us eating until the early morning hours, along with corn, potatoes, garlic, onions, we put them all in a sack and boil them up nice and spicy.

OOOOWeeeee...

These babies were smelling good!!!

You never go hungry at our house.....

Hope this gets everyone drooling, I just ate lunch, and am hungry again just thinking about it.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I am sure there are plenty of things that you have a sixth sense on, HOG, as long as you have been at it, don't you wish you could tell PPM and PH just by looking at the water!?!

LOL!! yeah man....My brothers wife was watching me whip up a batch of nutes for my soil plants. She asked how much I used and stuff. I was like ummm.....lets see....*turns wrist and pours* thats about it. She said...How do you know?? I said..I just know....been doing it so long. :confused:
I can feel something is wrong in the room when I enter...temps..certain sounds....ect....

Joemutt1978

Look at Fredster showing off his BBQ!

Some more updates:

The B-52's are finished, next are JLP's G-13xHaze they are looking nice, but are untopped so hopefully they will get a good thick cola. After that there are some Purple Powers that are just showing sex, and then the Superfruit x Neville's Haze. Just popping out of the ground are some Cinderella '99s and some more B-52's.

Should be for some interesting pics............stay tuned!

^^^This is everything basking in the artificial sun.^^^

^^^This is a nice bonsai B-52 that is covered in crystals^^^

Joemutt1978

Next up are two B-52's the first one is more sativa the the second so it had a little more stretch, but the second made a perfect bonsai.

A closer look..............

See how the chicken wire keeps the buds spaced out..........

Joemutt1978

Those were the more sativa ones, this one had 6 perfectly even tops, like a little six pack of Bud, the indica in it fattened it up a little too.

The top........

And the Side............

And you wouldn't believe the crystals that are forming, it's like a snowstorm!

Latest posts

Latest posts