What's new

Epic genetics in the Pacific NW-Diesel Wreck

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:woohoo: Sooooo yah, there were a few beans of this stuff but i'm talkin a very small handful of 50 to 60. Some of them went to certain insanely righteous growers on ICmag. Phillthy.... those are going to be fuckin insane brother. It's very exciting for me to see these grown by someone other than me, and a few other very mediocre industrial growers. I've never smoked anyone elses DW that I was proud to call DW accept mine... i know it sounds cocky but that's just organics VS. industrial chems/massive grows. I konw for a fact that you will do these genetics insane justice! I've always harvested this plant at week 9 but this last one was ripe at week 10, so that 8-10 week window is available for harvest! :woohoo: Peace and good luck bro! STagger

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: Sooooo yah, there were a few beans of this stuff but i'm talkin a very small handful of 50 to 60. Some of them went to certain insanely righteous growers on ICmag. Phillthy.... those are going to be fuckin insane brother. It's very exciting for me to see these grown by someone other than me, and a few other very mediocre industrial growers. I've never smoked anyone elses DW that I was proud to call DW accept mine... i know it sounds cocky but that's just organics VS. industrial chems/massive grows. I konw for a fact that you will do these genetics insane justice! I've always harvested this plant at week 9 but this last one was ripe at week 10, so that 8-10 week window is available for harvest! :woohoo: Peace and good luck bro! STagger

i will do the best i can with them. temps are in check and lights are about to be 1000w x 4 ;) right now i am running at 750 until i upsize the breaker. then its on! glad i got 8 lovely ladies to work with ;) thanks bro!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Oh yah dude, Phillthy's no slouch ;) with these genetics in his hands i'm very excited to see them brought to a different level. I've only ever seen a few different peoples nugs of the same DW cut that I have, and none of them even compare to what I offer to my patients, it's almost like 2 different plants. It's fairly tricky to grow...but an easy organic setup is the way to go with this plant for sure :) Phillthy will bring EPIC status to these genetics, i'm sure of it. Peace and love all! Stagger

:jump:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I need to take photo's of my 2 diesel wreck queens, but one of them has now reached 6ft, and the other one is 5 with more tops. The colas are swelling already at week 3 and are about to :rtfo: THese are the biggest DW plant's I have ever grown, and ama excited to see how much dank weight they will offer my patients and I. Much love and :respect: friends, STagger

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Freakin amazing dude!!! Wow just Wow.... I would love to see how they look. I am in and looking forward to the updates. :cool:

picture.php

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya Mon, bring on the pics! Gonna run the DW early next year, can't wait! :respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Ya Mon, bring on the pics! Gonna run the DW early next year, can't wait! :respect:

Like January of next year?.... it's me b-day month and that would be cool mang ;) :tiphat: Anyone interested Phillthy has that DW as well.... I feel as if he is going to give that plant some mucho love, he has 2 pheno's that he's likin right now. Check out his thread soon, should be some great photo's coming up. You sill not be dissapointed Festivus, this is the one plant I will never get rid of, she is my baby :biggrin: Peace and love all! Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Diesel Wreck week 8

Diesel Wreck week 8

I thought I took more photo's of this lady the other night... must have been baked or somethin. But I've got one for ya! SHe's gonna go another week, and has been getting pure H20 for a week now. Much love freinds, STagger

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I don't know how I missed this but it sucks because I am only 15 minutes from North Plains. I would love to hook up and smoke a bowl with you bro. Maybe next year? Oh, nice fucking plants man.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
THanks brO! String summit is the bees knees! :yay: Nothin like hangin in the woods smokin super dank nuggets listening to string music! It would be a pleasure ;) Much love, STagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Diesel Wreck week 7.5

Diesel Wreck week 7.5

Here's a few diesel wreck photo's for yalllllz ;) These things are smelling amazing right now, and are showing more frost than usual it seems wich is crazzzy. :joint: Enjoi :joint: SL

Greentipz

Sourwreck

Sourwreck

those are some very nice plants, and the work you have put in is obvious..... this is some great smoke! i reach for this jar everytime when i don't have blkwreck..
very nice keep up the good work cheerz Tipz

Attachments

• P1000454.jpg
    P1000454.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P1000468.jpg
    P1000468.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Diesel Wreck week 8 finish

Diesel Wreck week 8 finish

I usually harvest this plant @ 9 to 10 weeks, but she was ready at 8 this time, maybe different grow room temps have to do with this. It's been a bit cooler in the days than I would have liked sometimes @ 55 degrees or so with a heater running. Either way this shit turned out incredible this time, seems there's a bit more resin production in her this time. Thanks for the love friends and fam of icmag, STagger L:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks bro! I truly love the DW, I fiend for her to finish every harvest so I cna have more fresh diesel to puff on. THat and it's my patients favorites for pain relief. Good portions of that qwiso is also going to the patients, wich i'm sure they will enjoy! :biggrin: Much love and thanks for the kind words! SL ;)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks bro! I truly love the DW, I fiend for her to finish every harvest so I cna have more fresh diesel to puff on. THat and it's my patients favorites for pain relief. Good portions of that qwiso is also going to the patients, wich i'm sure they will enjoy! :biggrin: Much love and thanks for the kind words! SL ;)

I really want that strain dude. We need to talk. :D :comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts