What's new

Epic genetics in the Pacific NW-Diesel Wreck

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My camera charger ended up gettin f'd up and didnt get to take photos of her before the chop... so sorry! I've got another one coming down after vacation in 5 day's her ethat I will be sure to post up! Thanks all! Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
where are the pics Stagger??

she is such a beautiful girl!!!

Here you are sir! Flushed for 2 weeks, and pulled at 10, this plant went the longest than any DW i've grown to date, but I think the harvest will be epic! :yay: :woohoo: Chopped her the other nite, and lettin her dry, but i'll post some dried photo's of her next week. Peace and love all! Stagger

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
WTF...what a crazy plant this diesel w....i hope i can find seed soon, sound a excellent quality !!!
hey grower i just read all the thread , i need to congrats for the result but i no as usual from your job!!!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks everyone! SHe's drying right now, and will be for at least a few more days. I'll post a smoke report of her, for she is one of the frostier diesels in the last couple harvest's i've grown. :yay: peace and love! Stagger

fabvariousk

Veteran
When I look at the pictures of the DW it ain't like some buds that look good but you wonder if it would truly satisfy. Those look like good weed should imho.

guten joben heir lee

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jeeeeez....nice bowl of buds there Stagger! This is the first time I've ever heard another members voice...you feel safe having that happen? Ya gots a cool voice though...I sound like mini-mouse...

j/k :)

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Should I be concerned? I'm way under my plant limit... i'm allowed 36 and I have only about 20. Thanks for the compliments bro!! I'll put some footage up of my flower chamber tonight I think....depends....lol peace and love! Stagger

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know, I'm really not sure if that's safe. Most likely, it is safe, but I am always a bit more cautious than I have to be, erring on the side of caution. I would like to hear somebody more expert in the legal area chime in, though, just to be sure.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
No seeds available now... sorry friend, there are a handful of people and by handful I mean maybe 8 or 9 folks among the globe who have these genetics in their possesion. With time they will get released to the world. All good things come to those who wait! And it may be a wait... peace and love, STagger

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8 diesel wreck ladies :joint:
got a little stretchy on me during the heat. just topped them.

picture.php

picture.php