What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Enter Your Best Cannabis Macro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
My contribution..

Outdoor grown Afghani#1 x Purple Peace:

QWISO oil made from the same buds:

Great shots everyone...

Stay Safe

G

Blackberry Widow x Blueberry from Capt Crip:

6500DSC02275.JPG

Superfruit 2 from Capt Crip:

6500DSC02271.JPG

cardiel

I Saw Jeasus face on my Trichoms!

I Saw Jeasus face on my Trichoms!

When i was taking a shot of my white skunk with my electronCamera, i saw it:

^^^ normal ?

edit: Now description: You can see molecular somthing similar to termospection ammounts of trichoms.

^^^ with conturs

Only two shots per member^^

Cheers.

Cardiel :smile:

what he was say'in about?

^^^BUMP

Last edited:
T

technoMAXgrower

Macro budshots

Cindy 38 day flowering

6276DSC4733.JPG

Black Cherry

6276DSC30311.JPG

E: OOps, i'm sorry my error kurlyq2g.
:wave:

Last edited:

kurlyq2g

technoMAXgrower:

Dutchgrown said:
Each member may nominate, or enter, a max of 2 photos, period.

If member A nominates 2 pics belonging to member B, then member C also nominates 2 pics belonging to member B that is acceptable. It's quite simple really........if you make a post with 2 images....you're done. If you have posted more than 2 images, edit your post to leave a max of 2 pics. This is not 2 max pics 'per post'...it's 2 pics maximum 'per member'.

dg

c'mon people, read the rules first.....
:confused:

Last edited:
User: SweetIndica (me)
Photo Link Locations: http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=289864&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500 + http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=289863&sort=1
Description: First pic is of moroccan hash, 2nd pic is of my raspberry bubblegum pheno.

Here is some moraccan hash i got recently. Has a very earthy and strong taste. Smells very spicy and skunky. Amazing high, very strong as well. The high is very mellow and leaves you dazed.

128510.jpg

And here is a pic of my "raspberry" bubblegum Pheno. I've had many purple pheno's, but the color (as you can see) is a light reddish purple that reminds me of strawberrys. The buds were amazingly frosty, not a good yielder but the bud was amazing. The pics are before i trimmed them thoroughly, i only took the fan leaves off before i took this pic.

128511.jpg

Last edited:

filimagno

filimagno outdoor season 2006

SAGE grown totally organic ..harvested 20th november

4018sage_micromacro_1_-thumb.jpg

4018sage_micromacro-thumb.jpg

i want spread out lot of compliments on other amazing buds shown here in this georgeous thread :woohoo:

filimagno

i've follow the steps shown in the flower pix thread about posting in large size ...but i can't post these 2 in her large format.
someone could help me plz?

thx so much

G

i got one more, fighting buddha once again :D good luck everybody!

10546sap.jpg

Last edited:

R00KIE

Holay Sheit!!!!! :yoinks:
Ummmm.... WoW
What kind of cam are you using??
If you don't mind me askin... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.