What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Enter Your Best Cannabis Macro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysta177

chocolate diesel
9005mary1_022.jpg

Last edited:

dc105

ICMag Donor
I thought this was a pretty cool macro shot! It was a Dieselgum found in my gallery pg 46 "crystal"!

G

Couple Photo Tips

Couple Photo Tips

From what I know about photography...............

If your camera has the capability.........
Close down your aperture as small as it will go and increase the exposure. This will give you greater depth of field so more stuff will be in focus.

and

Try to use a solid color background to isolate your subject. This will make it really stand out better.

Good luck to everyone. :wave:

Bh

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Lots of nice pics here, but seems there's been a deviation from the contest rules. There are to be no more than 2 entries (pics) of your own in a post, or, a maximum of 2 nomination pics....instead, I'm seeing multiple pics being posted. You must decide what 2 you want to enter or nominate and again, that can only be a maximum of 2 pics.

Clean up (edit) your posts please to display 'no more than 2 pics'.

Thanks,
dg

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
DG - Thanks for doing this contest, but I've got a question. Can there be only 2 nominations for each person, or 2 nominations by each person?

Can two people each nominate 2 different photos for a single person, resulting in the person being nominated 4 times, or can each person only submit two nominations for anyone they want?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Each member may nominate, or enter, a max of 2 photos, period.

If member A nominates 2 pics belonging to member B, then member C also nominates 2 pics belonging to member B that is acceptable. It's quite simple really........if you make a post with 2 images....you're done. If you have posted more than 2 images, edit your post to leave a max of 2 pics. This is not 2 max pics 'per post'...it's 2 pics maximum 'per member'.

dg

Tokabowl

Dutchgrown said:
4. The macro entries/nominations will be accepted THROUGH Dec. 31st in
this thread, with the thread being closed on December 31st (if I remember to close it on the 31st! :bat: )
If there is a slip-up, because of holidays and all, and this thread isn't closed on the 31st....
entries/nominations made AFTER the 31st will be inelgible for consideration.

5. A MAXIMUM of TEN (10) macros will be selected as finalists from all eligible entries/nominations
submitted in this thread through the 31st of December, and will be placed in a poll thread for
all members to vote on thereby selecting the winners.
Additionally, Admin will select 1 photo as 'Honorable Mention' from the 7 remaining non-winning photos.

:yes:

Wow, there are some really beautiful pics in here, well done everyone, keep them coming.

Here are a couple from the bagseedXBuddha cross I have in my cab at the moment (thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40254)

User: Tokabowl

swelling leaf:
9931day42_8.jpg

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/9931day42_8.jpg

coated calyx:
9931day40_10-med.jpg

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/9931day40_10-med.jpg

Peace
:joint:

Last edited:
G

I don't think i have much of a chance with all these great pics but i can try really hard :) :joint: Never Surender lol

Slips
Sensi Star

The Purps

Max21

Here are mine... that stashbox looks yummy!.. ;)

User : Max21

SOL Blockhead 2006 outdoor harvest

Last edited:
G

I'd like to nominate Hashmasta Kut's oil macros, very good all around. Notice the surays exploding out the oil...

851mygod6800.jpg

HMK also has an awesome macro of honey oil I truly liked. He managed to get a closeup but still maintaining anonimity, very cool in terms of composure..How many faces do you see?

851heatisha_copy-med.jpg

thx dg for the pic fixing. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.