What's new

Enter TheStrainMan

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Enjoy cracker, it's one of the most photogenic, beautiful strains out there. Don't expect to get knocked off your ass, but it is a nice daytime smoke

C

cracker420

awesome :) i also got bubblicous. this will be the first time i have grown anything other than crappy bagseed. so im sure it will be better than what im used 2

G

guest123

movado: I've been growin out this bogglegum since 02, but with BOG getting back to work in a kinder state, we'll soon see lots of BOG gear floating around. I highly recommend all his work, so pick some up if you can.

Thanks strainman.

Looks like I missed most of his work this time for various reasons... I was mostly shooting for bogglegum and its not so nice how those auctions come up in the middle of the night, not an easy time for chronic pain patients.

Anyway, I heard the double gum is the parent of bogglegum, so I was wondering if your boggle is sweet or spicy? My DG is at least 90%spice... but the touch of sweet on the aroma is there. I just wish it was there in the taste! And the ad says the most notable thing about the strain is its sweet taste. :wallbash: Whatever, I love her.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Right now I'm shooting a lot with the Canon D50 and MP-E 65mm lens, but I also use a wide-angle zoom as well as a long zoom lens with a quality close-up filter. I don't use flash, and have a very sturdy tripod.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Those pictures are some true eye candy!
icon14.gif

Che

Veteran
Fantastic shot, I can almost feel those Amber trichs from here!! That widow looks awesome, any info on it - breeder, flowering time, cure time etc?
Really enjoy your work TSM. :canabis:
-Che

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Thanks guys!!! That widow is an organic cut grown by a mountain mmj co-op called The High Country just outside of Boulder, CO. I wish I knew more.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
yeah THC is awesome!!! I try to be all serious when I write a review, but if I could somehow convey me jumping up and down for joy through writing, I would. They are right in the heart of Rollinsville, which is 2 miles south of Nederland down 119, or about 15 miles north of Blackhawk if yer comin up that way. Give them a call as they meet by appointment only.... and remember to mention TheStrainMan and Aran will give you either a free gram or a FREE CLONE with purchase.

aligee

Veteran
You got skills bro nice work I've enjoyed all of your thread !nice very nice !!<aliG~