What's new

Enter TheStrainMan

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Yeah, the Bogglegum is definitely a favorite in the garden. Sturdy and healthy plant, great yields, cures to a sweet baked goods smell, and has a very high ceiling after a 5-10 minute creep.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
High folks! I used to be SweetBOG around here, but out of utmost kind respect to the real BOG (Bushy Old Grower) who is now back on the scene after a several year break, I decided to change my name (and give up all that karma I've worked so hard to accumulate-thanks folks!).
Strainman...welcome...sorta..how nice of you to show Bog that respect by changing your name...I'll start your new karma by giving you rep for your great images...DD

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Here's an unknown purple indica strain
picture.php

TheStrainMan

Veteran
There are many different blueberry strains abound. Few like this fresh warm blueberry muffin-smelling organic champion

picture.php

TheStrainMan

Veteran
If you're gonna smoke outdoor marijuana, be on the lookout for rogue Roly-Poly bugs...and any other little critters who nestle and get trapped in the sticky resin sacs. If you're hearing snap-crackle-pop sounds coming from the pipe, you didn't do a thorough enough job removing pests.

picture.php

G

guest123

:yoinks::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Thanks strain man. A lot. :frown:

Anyway is that boggle in a shop somewhere? I'd like to pick some up.

Wow, good job StrainMan....those are incredible pics....i'm just looking at cams now....So those were done with an SLR with a macro lens???? I didnt relieve they could be so clear that close...awesome job!!! Can't wait to learn to take shots like that :kewlpics:

TheStrainMan

Veteran
00bladerunner: thanks! yeah, Canon SLR, MP-E 65mm macro, and good lighting

movado: I've been growin out this bogglegum since 02, but with BOG getting back to work in a kinder state, we'll soon see lots of BOG gear floating around. I highly recommend all his work, so pick some up if you can.

Latest posts

Latest posts