What's new

Energize Your Rez

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
time for the constant harassment in this thread to stop. if you have nothing new to contribute, don't bother rehashing previously made arguments. trolling and insulting other members won't be tolerated.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since modifying my technique to F & D, I am only employing the magnets, no more water fall

Nutes pass through the highly charged repulse magnetic ~ 3" area both to and from the deep mini-me storage tote

Double click on rez photo to see it just inside the rez

Started a new thread about it. Link in my signature

Plant is 33 day old BBCC reveg

View attachment 283424 View attachment 283425

Raziel819

Hey PetFlora how's it been?

See you've been doing some testing using various things and I was wondering if you ever considered Tesla's purple plates or constructing a scaled down version of a pyramid frame to cover your tent?

But to all those who want to save other's from the way PF thinks or believes, there's one thing that can save you, click off his journals and threads. Everyone here has a choice, red or blue, swim up-stream or swim down-stream, normal or abnormal? You choose, but remember life was only normal before the fall.

Keep on growing Petflora, keep on with your test and keep on posting your results.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks

Negative people don't deter me from experimenting

It's just sad to now how vehemently some oppose things they did not learn in school

I have not tried pyramid power.

Got a link to purple plates

I moved the magnet set up to my babies, but reveg is still rockin it

See my Insight thread to follow the babies growing under a new led, designed by a mj grower.

Unlike the BML SPYDR, the SS 260 has separate o/o switch to engage the reds. Also it has very quiet fans, and runs cool

View attachment 287331 View attachment 287332

View attachment 287333 View attachment 287334

Raziel819

Well yes I do have a few links for the purple plates and pyramid power,
http://www.purpleplates.com/magic_PP.html
http://www.pyramid-cafe.in/
I've used both, pyramid's in the past with different oils and herbs that I used to mix and have now tried using the plates on both me and with my current grow, so far they are working fine for me and have brought my 'Lil Lady back from the death that took her sister Madea. I placed a small wallet size plate at the base of the plant and she did at least develop enough to go into flower, I'll be chopping 'Lil Lady down tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if you had tried using them and if you had what type of results you had gotten, I see you placed different stones in your grows and I was thinking of trying some hematite in one of my next grows instead of magnets and see what results I get. Well I guess I'll rap this up for now, don't have may friends on this board and I'll probably have less when all is said and done, lol. But I guess they should have googled my screen name...

Raziel(819)

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well yes I do have a few links for the purple plates and pyramid power,
http://www.purpleplates.com/magic_PP.html
http://www.pyramid-cafe.in/
I've used both, pyramid's in the past with different oils and herbs that I used to mix and have now tried using the plates on both me and with my current grow, so far they are working fine for me and have brought my 'Lil Lady back from the death that took her sister Madea. I placed a small wallet size plate at the base of the plant and she did at least develop enough to go into flower, I'll be chopping 'Lil Lady down tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if you had tried using them and if you had what type of results you had gotten, I see you placed different stones in your grows and I was thinking of trying some hematite in one of my next grows instead of magnets and see what results I get. Well I guess I'll rap this up for now, don't have may friends on this board and I'll probably have less when all is said and done, lol. But I guess they should have googled my screen name...

Raziel(819)

Was it JC who said F them for they know not what they do

Be interesting to leave it lying about in a pet home and see whether the pet is drawn to it

Raziel819

Was it JC who said F them for they know not what they do
lol, I'm kinda partial to the saying, "there was not many mighty works because of unbelief".

Be interesting to leave it lying about in a pet home and see whether the pet is drawn to it
If you're talking about the purple plates then I can say that before I put a medallion size plate on my dogs collar that he tried to take it out of my hand and play with it, now that its around his neck he appears to be acting calmer but I think those observations maybe a little skewed. I never did put my pyramid on the ground to see how my animals reacted to it, I'll have to make a new one to see how my new best buddy reacts to it before it goes into the grow room.

One thing I can speak to about the plates is this; I'm really a noob to growing, only have 3 grows under my belt if you count a reveg as being a complete grow DWC on all, and the biggest problems I had was water temp's and being able to keep the ph/ppm in the proper ranges. But since getting the purple plates, I placed a 12"x12" plate over the rez of my new (4th) grow and tent and I have experienced "None" of the problems related to the water of the first three grows. I would like to say its all on me because I've learned the lessons from those grows but I can't because that (the plates) is the only variable that is new.

I believe that the "Plates" have altered the Chi of the water and in doing so have created an environment that should prove beneficial to the growth of my new grow. So far, just from the looks, it appears that the girls rival some of the high brix soil grows, (I wish I had a refractor to measure the brix levels). Even with that I still want to introduce one or two more variables into the equation just to see if I can increase the results of this grow.

I know that many would say that its unscientific and that there should be a control group, environment consistent across both groups etc, etc, etc. But hell I don't have the money, time, or space to conduct that type of grow. So I'll go with the perceived results and final weights as proof for the usefulness of the plates and other additions I might add before this grow is finished.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wont magnets pull iron out of solution???? I would keep an eye out for iron deff issues

That might happen if the magnets were submerged, but not the way I do it.

They are not in contact with the nutes, the nutes pass through them, inside tubing

If you scroll down and double click on my pics of the reveg (biggest plant) you will not find any deficiencies anywhere

steve52

Magnets and rocks?

Magnets and rocks?

If the mission of this board is to promulgate actual useful information, then threads like this one, full of pseudoscience and discredited snake oil, should be deleted. Or at the least, the mods should refrain from admonishing those who heap well-deserved ridicule on such "ideas".

I am all for trying new grow techniques, but this stuff is not new, and has absolutely no basis in reality. Allowing this already disproven crap to be present here is detrimental to the cannabis growing community, because it makes cannabis growers look like a bunch of new age morons.

F

Folate

Steve, thanks for taking the time to register another account so you can chime in!
Please see post #81 in this thread.
Folate

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Magnetic stimulation gains in treatment of depression

Magnetic stimulation gains in treatment of depression

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]A machine that sends magnetic pulses into a patient's brain has become the new frontier of depression treatment, promising to ease symptoms for those who have found little relief from medication or talk therapy.

The treatment, known as transcranial magnetic stimulation, or TMS, is part of a wave of technologies that attempt to jolt the brain back to health. It caught on quickly after the Food and Drug Administration approved its use six years ago. Though some have questioned the technology's effectiveness, more insurance companies are starting to cover it, helping with a price tag that can reach $10,000 for six weeks of treatment.

Stimulative brain therapies have been around for decades, the best known being electroconvulsive therapy, a technique that uses an electric current to cause a seizure. It was portrayed as a mind-erasing menace in the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," though psychiatrists say the procedure is safe today.

Other methods use implanted devices to send electrical pulses to the vagus nerve — a transmission line that carries messages to the brain's mood center — or to the brain itself. Some studies have found that these techniques help to elevate the moods of people with severe depression.

Dr. Mark George, a South Carolina psychiatrist who edits the medical journal Brain Stimulation, said TMS produces similar effects without the need for surgery.

A patient sits in a chair that resembles something from a dentist's office as a device containing the magnetic coil is placed on his head. When it's activated, George said, magnetic pulses penetrate the skull and stimulate nerve cells provoking a therapeutic response.

George acknowledged that the technology doesn't work for everyone. Early studies, which relied on subjects who had been taken off their medications, found that only about 15% saw their depressive symptoms go away.

But later research that allowed subjects to stay on their meds, which George called a more true-to-life test, found that 40% had complete relief from their symptoms, while 60% got at least somewhat better.

That's not as effective as electroconvulsive therapy, which has full remission rates of around 60%, but George said that treatment requires patients to be anesthetized and is known to cause memory and cognitive problems in some.

TMS, by contrast, requires no sedation, and its biggest complication appears to be discomfort where the magnets are placed on the head.
[/FONT]

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
- Viktor Schauberger: “...As time passed I began to play a game with water’s secret powers; I surrendered my so-called free consciousness and allowed the water to take possession of it for a while. Little by little this game turned into a profoundly earnest endeavor, because I realized that one could detach one’s own consciousness from the body and attach it to that of the water. When my own consciousness was eventually returned to me, then the water’s most deeply concealed psyche often revealed the most extraordinary things to me. As a result of this investigation, a researcher was born who could dispatch his consciousness on a voyage of discovery, as it were. In this way I was able to experience things that had escaped other people’s notice, because they were unaware that a human being is able to send forth his free consciousness into those places the eyes cannot see. By practising this blindfolded vision, I eventually developed a bond with mysterious Nature, whose essential being I then slowly learnt to perceive and understand...”

http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_russell2.html

Latest posts

Latest posts