What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Energize Your Rez

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol

Those who choose to keep us in the dark have plenty of money to buy disinfo science

Keep in mind the same peeps have been selling us that mj is bad, the same scum have confiscated many 'free -energy devices in the name of national security, poison us with fluoride. The list of their lies goes on and on

My grows speak for themselves

Photonic water is one of dozens of similar aquatic scams , this one started off claiming a multitude of false health benefits , now moved on to plants.

63% INCREASE IN CROPS !

Pseudo science aimed at muppets.

This site debunks all the structured water theories

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/index.html

This one debunks those aimed at the medical market .

http://devicewatch.org/

And this one deals with all the other new age tosh like magnets.

http://debunkatron.com/

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How would you know?

Oh, the academia gatekeepers told you so

lol

I have grown both ways. These additions coming in the last year, my actual experience is contrary to your supposition

They would be the same without the magnets and vortexes.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having read your threads , you change things so often it would be hard to judge cause and effect.

The only way to get free energy is to bypass the meter.

D

DapperDon

Having read your threads , you change things so often it would be hard to judge cause and effect.

The only way to get free energy is to bypass the meter.

Thank you for saying something resembling common sense. Next thing you know is this guy is going to start chanting over his net pots and claim that is what makes it grow.:laughing:

Devilman

I'm glad to see more people debunking this stuff, I brought up the same issues in another thread and was typically bad-mouthed by people for trying to trash-talk what most of us recognise as "pseudo science".

Just because you weren't taught about free -energy, or the power of magnetic forces, or the influence of crystals or... in our lame ass school system, which is designed to produce non-thinking worker bees, does not mean they are not real, or valid

Just because you want to believe in "airy fairy science" does not make it true or any of what you assert in this thread as "real or valid" either

I am not here to convince you, merely to show that it works for me.

Seems to me that you are here to show your OPINION that it works, without any side-by-side comparison or aggregated results, something which is the very basis of scientific process.

lol

Those who choose to keep us in the dark have plenty of money to buy disinfo science

Keep in mind the same peeps have been selling us that mj is bad, the same scum have confiscated many 'free -energy devices in the name of national security, poison us with fluoride. The list of their lies goes on and on

Keep in mind that people have been shouting "conspiracy" since the days of old for anything and everything they feel oppressed by. The very same science that makes it possible for your computer to work and you to come on these forums and spout this nonsense, is the very same science telling you that free energy is IMPOSSIBLE, it violates the laws of physics.. those same ones that keep all your gadgets, including your LED lights, working.

Well, your opinion speaks for itself, but your grows only show results in isolation, with no comparison or aggregated results for anyone or anything other than your own subjective opinion to decide.

I'm not normally a person that will take issue with another persons opinion, everyone is entitled to their's, but when a person comes and starts spouting opinion as fact and then attacking or mocking people for debunking bad science, I start to question their motives...

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a product that most everyone should have for their own health, but also for their plants

http://www.photonicwater.com/

When i see someone touting a PVC tube full of marbles for 1600 dollars when they have not used it and there is no science behind it and its been debunked by real scientists , the alarm bells ring.

Are you hoping to get 10% for referrals ?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let it go dude

This thread is not for you

The science is out there, just as the disinfo science, which you prefer to find comfort in.

Now, should you decide to make a bold leap of faith, and unplug from the Matrix, you too can see what's real

When i see someone touting a PVC tube full of marbles for 1600 dollars when they have not used it and there is no science behind it and its been debunked by real scientists , the alarm bells ring.

Are you hoping to get 10% for referrals ?

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prefer real science , not faith , to this kind of waffle.

As water flows through the Triangular Vortex Flow unit equipped with the Pressurized Mineral Wrap, it is transformed into a structured state ideally suited for absorbing the full array of information contained within the mineral wrap.

What is taking place within the unit is a literal wireless information download into the water as the water passes through the energized chamber.

The download of information represents the transfer of light energy which emanates from the chamber into the water.

The information is the energy signature of each substance contained within the chamber and each substance has a particular frequency which represents it's function. This amazing process takes place without the water ever coming into physical contact with the mineral wrap.

The phenomena of frequency transfer is the natural means by which all matter in its various forms receives, stores and transmits information which travels from one source to another via electromagnetic waves.

Pseudoscience at its worst.

A few months back you were pushing led tubes , then it was cobs and now its hibay floodlights.
You flit from one thing to another like a demented butterfly , constantly changeing lights and spouting woo about chi and suchlike , and spamming every led related thread with invitations to come look at your confused museings.

Nobody posts in your monologue threads for a reason.

You are right , this thread is not for me or anyone else with a grip on reality.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to know you've been lurking in my threads for a good while. Perhaps your intuition is trying to override your programmed brain. A common occurrence these days

If you were heavily invested in lets say candles, then the light bulb was invented, would you make the switch? Then when light bulbs improved, would you make that switch... then when they improved again and again as they have with leds in 3 short years, would you stay fixated in first generation leds?

The science behind so-called grow lights has little in common with growing marijuana, a fruiting plant, where buds = fruit. And yet literally millions of the multispectrum lights focusing on chlorophyll A/B are bought by mj growers every day. Worse, people who rely heavily on advertising don't think for themselves, and rarely question, which is part of the hive mind mentality (don't think just go along)

MJ benefits from a FULL light spectrum, with some emphasis on blue and red spectrums, which is accommodated by incororating either CW/NW during the vegetative stage, and reds (600-650) in the flowering stage

Real scientists think outside the box, and are often ridiculed by hive minded pseudo-science thinkers

For the most part you are correct, my threads tend to be monologues, as I am teaching, and the intellect level on RIU has fallen way off from 3 years ago

Still I feel a responsibility.

If you look at the compliment MedMan made recently in my MedMan thread, that's an indication that intelligent people get it. A mind programmed with data by those regurgitating data is not intelligence, IT is pseudo-knowledge

Perhaps you are typing on your Commodore 64

I prefer real science , not faith , to this kind of waffle.

Pseudoscience at its worst.

A few months back you were pushing led tubes , then it was cobs and now its hibay floodlights.
You flit from one thing to another like a demented butterfly , constantly changeing lights and spouting woo about chi and suchlike , and spamming every led related thread with invitations to come look at your confused museings.

Nobody posts in your monologue threads for a reason.

You are right , this thread is not for me or anyone else with a grip on reality.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to know you've been lurking in my threads for a good while.

Haveing an interest in led development and a matureing technology its inevitable that i read your threads , along with all the others , and keep abreast of manufacturers releases.

would you stay fixated in first generation leds?

I brought an early model three years ago for the interest , when the purchase and running cost/benefit/capability reaches a suitable level i will invest again , they are probably the future but the figures are not quite there yet.

MJ benefits from a FULL light spectrum, with some emphasis on blue and red spectrums, which is accommodated by incororating either CW/NW during the vegetative stage, and reds (600-650) in the flowering stage

Agreed , which is why i use sodium and CMH for now , and still use the older led arrays for vegging and ornamentals with daylight cfl,s or T5,s for seedlings.

Real scientists think outside the box, and are often ridiculed by hive minded pseudo-science thinkers

Do not think you are going to discover something amazeing or original experimenting with magnets and water , the same ground has been gone over so often.
Might as well try to do cold fusion with lego.

If you look at the compliment MedMan made recently in my MedMan thread, that's an indication that intelligent people get it

Would not consider a comment from that source to be worth a whole lot , though he is undoubtedly a very good self promoter.

Perhaps you are typing on your Commodore 64

Its an old pentium running XP I found in a skip , which does the job perfectly well , an expensive upgrade would add nothing useful at this time.
Keyboard is from my IBM PS1 from 1990 , still working fine and better than anything made today.

have confiscated many 'free -energy devices in the name of national security

The fact is that NONE of them really worked , none could yield any usefull energy.
Its the standard cop out when they dont pan out and they fail to attract investors.
But you can buy plans all over the net to find out for yourself.

The idea of a conspiracy is untenable , any country with little coal or oil would have developed them a long time ago.

The water and magnet scams were around in the 50,s in printed media , the internet has simply marketed them to a larger , less discriminating and more profitable audience.
Do you beleive accredited scientists or websites with nothing but anecdotal evidence , big words and testimonials they wrote themselves to flog a product ?

Many have abandoned religion , no longer trust science but want to believe in something , and are easy prey.

Homeopathy was totally discredited a hundred years ago and was fadeing away into deserved obscurity till the internet revived it , biodynamics was a footnote in history that has been promoted into a profitable franchise.

Few would have ever heard of Ikey without the net , or most of what has evolved into a conspiracy industry.

I commend your desire to teach and inform , but feel you might do better if you cut the woo and did some side by side comparisons with clones.

You obviously have the skills , lights , word skills and patience to do some brilliant ones.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haveing an interest in led development and a matureing technology its inevitable that i read your threads , along with all the others , and keep abreast of manufacturers releases.

I brought an early model three years ago for the interest , when the purchase and running cost/benefit/capability reaches a suitable level i will invest again , they are probably the future but the figures are not quite there yet.

Agreed , which is why i use sodium and CMH for now , and still use the older led arrays for vegging and ornamentals with daylight cfl,s or T5,s for seedlings.

Do not think you are going to discover something amazeing or original experimenting with magnets and water , the same ground has been gone over so often.
Might as well try to do cold fusion with lego.

Would not consider a comment from that source to be worth a whole lot , though he is undoubtedly a very good self promoter.

Its an old pentium running XP I found in a skip , which does the job perfectly well , an expensive upgrade would add nothing useful at this time.
Keyboard is from my IBM PS1 from 1990 , still working fine and better than anything made today.

The fact is that NONE of them really worked , none could yield any usefull energy.
Its the standard cop out when they dont pan out and they fail to attract investors.
But you can buy plans all over the net to find out for yourself.

The idea of a conspiracy is untenable , any country with little coal or oil would have developed them a long time ago.

The water and magnet scams were around in the 50,s in printed media , the internet has simply marketed them to a larger , less discriminating and more profitable audience.
Do you beleive accredited scientists or websites with nothing but anecdotal evidence , big words and testimonials they wrote themselves to flog a product ?

Many have abandoned religion , no longer trust science but want to believe in something , and are easy prey.

Homeopathy was totally discredited a hundred years ago and was fadeing away into deserved obscurity till the internet revived it , biodynamics was a footnote in history that has been promoted into a profitable franchise.

Few would have ever heard of Ikey without the net , or most of what has evolved into a conspiracy industry.

I commend your desire to teach and inform , but feel you might do better if you cut the woo and did some side by side comparisons with clones.

You obviously have the skills , lights , word skills and patience to do some brilliant ones.

Thanks for the props.

I don't need to prove to anyone by doing side by sides. I have grown both ways. This way pays huge dividends.

Now if I was getting paid, that would be different. But like most researchers getting paid, the entity paying has an agenda

See Cancer research, and Nikola Tesla, and what JP Morgan did to him and his research

I recommend Secret Life of Plants to see how responsive they are to positive or negative energy

Let's move away from this as it is not beneficial to what I am doing, and since what I am doing is obviously working , there is no benefit to you continuing to knock it

Just follow along

k-grower

my personal recipe is dance around the reservoir and sacrifice few ants and grasshoppers to get my plants to grow twice as big, helps the energy of feng shui to get in my nutrient tank :dance013:
i would not be surprised if you go around your place white lab coat and influence of magic mushrooms,making your own science :)

Last edited:

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
lol

I use Colgate Total - the Fluoride debate is if you swallow a lot of toothpaste and not so bad if you use a dab and rinse right. Still I'm switching to all natural toothpaste like this: Now Foods Xyliwhite, Baking Soda Toothpaste, Platinum Mint,

Also most ALL vitamins have bad stuff in them. Most B vitamins are derived from coal tar. You want vegan capsules and/or if in pill form vegetable magnesium sterate (used as a binder and helps "lube" the machinery that makes them).

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you for saying something resembling common sense. Next thing you know is this guy is going to start chanting over his net pots and claim that is what makes it grow.:laughing:

Apparently you missed the part where I have been using these supercharging elements for some time to better results than I had without them

Clearly, you do not understand, so why comment on something that you have ZERO knowledge of?

You should know by now what happens when you assume

If a thousand lemmings jump off a ledge falling to their death, do you follow them, or would look for an alternative?

k-grower

yes yes, and i have pet rhino who poop gold bars but not interested of proving that cause i know the truth myself and are above that i cared if anyone would believe me but i still come here to state these things (lord knows why).

if you really would have invented something i think we would know as you seem to like attention even you have nothing intelligent to say, and beside that you would soon be very rich man whit major deal whit food producers and probably either would fly whit own jet or doing some serious charity.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mass suicide of lemmings is actually an urban myth , and hardly a reason for a belief in clustered water.

Tesla was a great showman , but spent much of his life trying to communicate with martians , he was obscure and forgotten long before the internet revived him to make money from his "secret inventions" , which for some strange reason had never been discovered by anyone since.

If you did a comparison between conventionally aerated water and water infused with chi or photonic energy at the same level of DO with the same clone , I would take note of any positive results and try to duplicate them , otherwise it is just anecdotal and of limited value.

The Secret Life of Plants was an interesting album , the book was mumbo jumbo.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sigh

There's an old saying

SWSWSWN

Some will. Some wont. So what. Next

Please cease and desist

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
took some pics of my High Performance Rez

I use a cooler + ice jugs

Note the 2 magnets are now in the upper left corner.

As before, they are in repulse, but are still attracted to the large nut. Must be one hell of an energy field between them

I added the plastic bottle this grow. It works well. Once the nutes get low, I can see it, plus hear a sucking sound when the nute level is lower than part of the pump

View attachment 265298 View attachment 265294

View attachment 265295

View attachment 265296 View attachment 265297

pics of my High Performance Rez

I use a cooler + ice jugs

Note the 2 magnets are in the upper left corner. They are in repulse, but are still attracted to the large nut between them. Must be one hell of an energy field between them

I added the plastic bottle this grow. It works well. Once the nutes get low, I can see it, plus hear a sucking sound when the nute level is lower than part of the pump