What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

A recent harvest

Attachments

• T_SAM_4496.jpg
    T_SAM_4496.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 15

Riddleme

The Dalat has been hit with da CTF pollen to make Da Thunder :biggrin:

She is simply a beautiful plant

Attachments

• T_SAM_4471.jpg
    T_SAM_4471.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 13

Trich_Tyson

snuck back in without me noticing. I can't tell you how many times I am google researching and wind up in your thread. Recently looking into folks using Tapla's mix with cannabis... and here I wound up. Been using the gritty mix for many succulents/house plants.
I'd like to use the 5-1-1 mix for MJ...
How do you treat your mix in regards to feeding/watering frequency + strength and pH?

Been over a year since i read this front to back so excuse if you'd already covered this.

Riddleme

snuck back in without me noticing. I can't tell you how many times I am google researching and wind up in your thread. Recently looking into folks using Tapla's mix with cannabis... and here I wound up. Been using the gritty mix for many succulents/house plants.
I'd like to use the 5-1-1 mix for MJ...
How do you treat your mix in regards to feeding/watering frequency + strength and pH?

Been over a year since i read this front to back so excuse if you'd already covered this.
Well that is hard to say since I never follow a schedule, but watering is pretty much a day per gallon of pot size and I haven't check PH in years and I am a low nute feeder IMO the art is just enough to keep em healthy, tis a fine line to walk at times but does tend to produce the better smoke

Riddleme

The next brand of lights to get tested are the AgroMax Pure line

First test will be how they fade as 4 Headbands got boiled today

We have a mix of Pure Par, Pure Bloom & Pure UV-A+ ,, UV not as intense as the Pure UVB bulb but you can still feel it

And this test is on :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_4576.jpg
    T_SAM_4576.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 15

THSi

Just finished all 56 pages.

Just finished all 56 pages.

Great thread. Subscribed. Will definitely be trying some of your methods. :tiphat:

:joint:

Dirty Budz

And here was my smoke report on the first ever taste of Road to Neverland ,,,,,,,

Stage 3 success, the Road to Neverland has the two desired traits I was looking for !

Yeppers, I couldn't wait, I took a small popcorn tester last night and put it in a one hitter and I was absolutely stoked. Came on hard in the first 20 minites then slowly creeped taking a bit over an hour to peak. It was still goin strong at 3 hours when I took a bong rip of Holy Fuck and then I was simply high as fuck.

It has the complexity and open airways of CTF with a tad less CBD numbing, the 2 traits I was after are whole head and salivate as opposed to cotton mouth, there is also less desire for munchies. It enhances all senses, audio is like 3d surround from just 2 speakers, colors are deep & vibrant, taste is OMG intense. It is euphoric & energetic, my feet did not stop shakin the whole 3 hours. If you focus, your mind fires on all cylinders, if you drift it seems as if you could literally go anywhere in the universe.

I am so fucking close to Neverland and so happy, the world is not ready for this and I am sincerely scared what this would be like in a cob. But I'm not gonna stop, trust me I am lookin way forward to takin that trip

I got hard.

Riddleme

For those that have not heard yet, I have named NeverLand it will be #420. I have been workin on it for several years and have finally built the high I have been searching for :biggrin:

Behold ,,,,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_5438.jpg
    T_SAM_5438.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 0stage4wk7b.jpg
    0stage4wk7b.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts