What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

Well here we are in week 7 for the Road to Neverland gonna chop her later today :biggrin:

Last week end I went and visited a grower friend and met a few others while I was there. I took a few joints of my new Holy Fuck strain to smoke and shared it with em. Copied this post from his thread over at RIU, after our visit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Girls looking sexy got my boys in the pantry with a 120w led just to get me those pollen balls to do some breeding got to meet the legend @RM3 today over at @ttystikk and gonna follow his advice in breeding cause after smoking his strain today all I can say is humbling. Had a whole different type of high I smoke an average of quarter pound week and I smoke a lil Pinner joint between 3 other people and damn. Got a lot of insight into ways of just growing better. Great day over all and the ladies looking lovely as always might have some adjustments this run to add some potency

yeppers have converted yet another young un to the Grandpa's weed :woohoo:

Some close ups of the Road to Neverland

Attachments

• 1rtnwk7.jpg
    1rtnwk7.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1rtnwk7a.jpg
    1rtnwk7a.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 15
  • 1rtnwk7b.jpg
    1rtnwk7b.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1rtnwk7c.jpg
    1rtnwk7c.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 19

Riddleme

Here are a few shots of Doc's BCK in week 4

Attachments

• T_SAM_4351.jpg
    T_SAM_4351.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 18
  • T_SAM_4360.jpg
    T_SAM_4360.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 17
  • T_SAM_4362.jpg
    T_SAM_4362.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

The Dalat is in week 7 and has not started buddin yet, but she has been topped and supercropped

Attachments

• T_SAM_4355.jpg
    T_SAM_4355.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

That's it for this week, got a couple CTF's and a Kali Mist ready to flip. I hit the BCK with CTF to make Thunder Creek and I hit the Headband with CTF as well gonna call it Thunder DOG (my way of puttin the deisel & OG in the name )

Have a great week end !

There's some pretty interesting stuff that you're showing us in this thread here, Rid. I find the brown bushing pretty intriguing myself. And you're yields and density do seem rather impressive for what I traditionally expect out of T5s.

Mind sharing some more pictures of the Thunderfunk69? The picture on your site is gorgeous and I couldn't help but place an order. I haven't had a smoke with a high that fits your description since I was middle school, lol.

B4URTIME

Well it looks like your methods although different, produce some good results, your ladies all look healthy and happy and the buds look to be of good quality. I got my seat!

Riddleme

There's some pretty interesting stuff that you're showing us in this thread here, Rid. I find the brown bushing pretty intriguing myself. And you're yields and density do seem rather impressive for what I traditionally expect out of T5s.

Mind sharing some more pictures of the Thunderfunk69? The picture on your site is gorgeous and I couldn't help but place an order. I haven't had a smoke with a high that fits your description since I was middle school, lol.

Sure, I got lots of pics :biggrin:

Week 3, at the end, group shot, ready to smoke

Attachments

• tf69wk3.jpg
    tf69wk3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 15
  • tf69_sam_1124.jpg
    tf69_sam_1124.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 17
  • tf69_sam_1131.jpg
    tf69_sam_1131.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 18
  • tf69cured.jpg
    tf69cured.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 12

Gnz

That BCK looks delicious, looking forward to seeing it fill out over the next few weeks.

Love this grow, it's like a plant disco under those lights.

Riddleme

And the freakin Dalat (I'm told these beans came from Gypsy by the way) just started buddin and it's week 9 (supposed to be a 24 week strain)

Attachments

• T_SAM_4419.jpg
    T_SAM_4419.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 16

Riddleme

And here was my smoke report on the first ever taste of Road to Neverland ,,,,,,,

Stage 3 success, the Road to Neverland has the two desired traits I was looking for !

Yeppers, I couldn't wait, I took a small popcorn tester last night and put it in a one hitter and I was absolutely stoked. Came on hard in the first 20 minites then slowly creeped taking a bit over an hour to peak. It was still goin strong at 3 hours when I took a bong rip of Holy Fuck and then I was simply high as fuck.

It has the complexity and open airways of CTF with a tad less CBD numbing, the 2 traits I was after are whole head and salivate as opposed to cotton mouth, there is also less desire for munchies. It enhances all senses, audio is like 3d surround from just 2 speakers, colors are deep & vibrant, taste is OMG intense. It is euphoric & energetic, my feet did not stop shakin the whole 3 hours. If you focus, your mind fires on all cylinders, if you drift it seems as if you could literally go anywhere in the universe.

I am so fucking close to Neverland and so happy, the world is not ready for this and I am sincerely scared what this would be like in a cob. But I'm not gonna stop, trust me I am lookin way forward to takin that trip

Attachments

• T_SAM_4405.jpg
    T_SAM_4405.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 17

Gnz

It has the complexity and open airways of CTF with a tad less CBD numbing, the 2 traits I was after are whole head and salivate as opposed to cotton mouth, there is also less desire for munchies. It enhances all senses, audio is like 3d surround from just 2 speakers, colors are deep & vibrant, taste is OMG intense. It is euphoric & energetic, my feet did not stop shakin the whole 3 hours. If you focus, your mind fires on all cylinders, if you drift it seems as if you could literally go anywhere in the universe.

Sounds like a damn good time, how I'd describe a perfect cerebral high. Enjoy your adventures!

gorilla ganja

And here was my smoke report on the first ever taste of Road to Neverland ,,,,,,,

Stage 3 success, the Road to Neverland has the two desired traits I was looking for !

Yeppers, I couldn't wait, I took a small popcorn tester last night and put it in a one hitter and I was absolutely stoked. Came on hard in the first 20 minites then slowly creeped taking a bit over an hour to peak. It was still goin strong at 3 hours when I took a bong rip of Holy Fuck and then I was simply high as fuck.

I am so fucking close to Neverland and so happy, the world is not ready for this and I am sincerely scared what this would be like in a cob. But I'm not gonna stop, trust me I am lookin way forward to takin that trip

Now that's a smoke report.
Glad to see your getting the traits your after. :tiphat:
You still smoking after the health problems?
I'm almost completely on the edibles now and loving it.
A few cookies a day and life is good.

Peace GG

Latest posts

Latest posts