What's new

Emerald Cup Winner!

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
When I first saw it I thought it was a Reserva Privada strain, but theirs is Kandy Kush. They're west coast cali guys.

mr.haze420

Veteran
Cotton Candy Kush..? Could they be more .... specific...? Just make up any name, Folks, no one here cares....

Could be anything... A Master (or real) Kush, or the Not-Kush we know as Og Kush as the bottom-line strain..? The Strain Name Game continues unabated..

Dilution of once-elite strains and their designations, also continues... As the value goes down throughout the whole market.

in the beginning there was kind bud, what kind? 500$ an oz kind :smokeit:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Purple with Orange hairs, sounds like this AFPK name Maja grow from a bag seed by a fellow ICmager and given freely into this community.
picture.php

Peace, :joint:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:The story about the Emerald Cup appeared in the Press Democrat and I thought it was really great to see a review (although somewhat lame) and description in the newspaper like its one of the quality wines produced locally. You wouldnt have seen this just a few years back. Its a very righteous feeling to see it finally going mainstream.. every little bit helps!:smokeit:
Peace, Love and Happy Holidays to everyone!:abduct:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yes, of course it is preferable to have these events somewhat above board.. Reported in the Newpaper, as well... That;s cool.

Whazzup Mr. H....!?!?! Dude has got Sole....! ---Totally true, for years it was "whatever there was..." No name.... Or Thai Sticks, lol.. Columbian Gold and Red before that. .
Take it easy... Maybe see ya at 420...

jim dankness

i've had the mendo candy kush, it's a nice smoke. i think it's some combination of sweet pink grapefruit and sweet tooth.

Congrats guys.. We just did the third underground Italian Cup, and I know what "staying in the shadows" means ;-)
Respect for reaching such a wonderful goal. I hope also here some days will become decriminalized..
Ciao ;-)

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: Interesting News!! Yesterday the guy who won The Emerald Cup came into the club to tell us the cut came from a vendor at Good Karma's Farmers Market last spring and wondered if we still had it around! I remember the Candy Kush being vended.. havent seen it again this year but are we proud to know it came from our farmers market! :smokeit: :whistling:

H

humboldtlocal

Very cool Rowdy. You guys do have a very good reputation around here. I almost made it down there last spring but didn't get a chance. Maybe I'll make it one of these days.