What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Emerald Cup 2015

Namgorf

I don't think it's healthy to whine about the high prices. Especially when most of you have the ways and means to do something about it. Make some F2's and sell them for pennies on the dollar if you want. Many of you are in collectives. Why doesn't a collective purchase a pack, make f2's, then give them out to all the members.

Many things could be done rather than cry about high prices.

B

Bob Green

Do any of you guys know a link to the results?

Another quick question. With all the talk of Aficionado and seeds did any of you get a chance to try their new Versailles OG and if so what do you think about it? I totally get not wanting to pay 500 for a box of seeds but how is the smoke? Sounds like it would make for an awesome nighttime OG before bed.

Is the Versailles OG part of the fund raising?

Thanks hope you guys had a badass time out there!

dimebag_

Bobgreen-wassup brotha….

check out: theemeraldcup.com/winners/ or theemeraldcup.com/
there's a link to their instagram feed on the site as well-
cheers

dbag-

HillBilly1

Veteran
Legal state Mrs Babba 21 and over I would assume

Sorry we don't get to meetup at the EC. I seen a like
Comment you had made And don't know how to respond
Haha they haves web page on FB and really it's in central
point North Medford.

Didn't know where to post this so I didn't here for the
NorCal people's

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I was just checking out the line up, looks cool...might have to take a trip up north, see how the weather is...the siskiyous can be tough this time of year.