What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis vs the Beatles

kaochiu

Veteran
:laughing: ..... so who wore tackier suits, Elvis or Ringo?

..... at least Ringo didn't have to worry 'bout busting a seam with his blubber belly!;):tiphat:

let's not speculate, allow them to speak...

Attachments

• elvisvsringo.jpg
    elvisvsringo.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 13

purple_man

Veteran
this one would be a good candidate for the epic rap battles of history... and in the end, both sides get slapped by a black blues dude for stealing the music ;)

blessss

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Elvis and the Beatles both changed Rock at different times and in different ways. Elvis was a entertainer and pop star, the Beatles (Lenin/McCarty) composed and produced a lot of their own music. After the start Elvis didn't even have a pickup for his guitar. Where as the Beatles didn't even tour. All that sad how can they both suck?

Last edited:
A

astronautchic

Can't compare the two...they are both legendary in their own way!! The Beatles are more my style but I still love me some "blue suede shoes!!" ;)

gallito

Elvis was about as appealing as a horse turd in a punch bowel. The Beatles took music to a new level that has, and will stand the test of time. Elvis could sing and dance and that's about it. The Beatles did that, in harmony, actually played their instruments and wrote great songs as well.

But, in all honesty, I don't care to much for Elvis the Nixon bitch.