What's new

Elvis Impersonator LUI13 x Cindy99

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Elvis Impersonator Day 35 12/12

the buds continue to stack,did some extra staking as the buds are already getting quite hefty,given that they most likely have 4-5 more weeks of flowering i predict the tops will all close up and there will be at least one foot long bud on each plant! frost is coming out quicker than the mother plant,which waited until the final weeks to start putting out trichs in any abundance.buds are taking on the spear shape of the mother plant,but staying relatively open and no where near as leafy as the mother,should be easy trimming..

the plants have all stopped any real stretch,any height gain is mostly buds forming,they are tall ladies,a bit leggy in this run...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elvis impersonator day 35 12/12 cont...

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking seriously dank there bro :good:
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on how she smokes up :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tomorrow will be the end of week six and they show little sign of slowing down,the buds are continuing to stack up nice and fat,most of the top colas have closed up and are heading towards soda bottle size,they continue to frost up nicely.i dont think these six plants will have any trouble notching out a pound plus under a 1000w lamp,im going to have to add more stakes soon...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elvis impersonator day 42 12/12

we are definitely in the fat elvis zone now folks,the buds are getting seriously dense,additional staking will be required to support these beast as they are still stacking on bud rapidly and theres still around 3-4 weeks to go,im aiming for 70 days at this point.
the buds are getting super dense,like worrisome in wet climates dense...like ker-thud dense...like ow! i dropped a bud on my foot dense....

smell is mostly menthol/pine,with a bit of fruit coming in,nice and frosty over all,dont seem to be any slackers,even the average plants are still nice plants,there are a few stand outs,one in particular the "dang i wish i had taken clones" pheno or no 10,above average frost,above average bud density,looks to be a solid yield already...we shall see in a few weeks...but im almost certain there will be a pound at least from 6 plants in 3 gallon pots...

enough babble,on with the pics..

elvis impersonator day 42 12/12

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elvis impersonator day 49 12/12

still stacking up nicely,starting to see the first red hairs,getting much more smell from them now,i would call it sexy pine forest...with lemonade..getting much frostier all around,even the less dense buds are getting much harder..many many stakes now..

Latest posts

Latest posts