What's new

Elvis Impersonator LUI13 x Cindy99

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its going to make some fat buds at any rate...have all 6 in the same room now sharing a 1000w lamp,going to need to do some staking i can see already...

T

THE PABLOS

Following along. Uncle is becoming a bean making machine. O my gosh....how many crosses are you into now exactly?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just 6 so far including the c99 f3's,about to make about the same number again,will be a lot of f2's this round,but a few new crosses as well..

T

THE PABLOS

That's more than most cultivators will ever make. You have hit it going full throttle...good on you man. Slipping down the generations is better than making the cross imo....the initial crossing...getting away from those F1s....right on. A series of steps

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im just getting warmed up too...in a couple weeks i will have a window of scheduling that will allow me to move things around so i can set up a tent just for breeding purposes in an area completely separate from the main room,and have the main garden for clone runs and a 4x6 room for seed runs....about to pop a load of new genes,got some pine tar kush seeds...wanna cross that with sssdh so i get supersilverpinesourdieseltarhazekush....sspsdthk for short.....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Those impersonators are looking quite phat bro, they must be going off 1970's Elvis :bigeye:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just went back a page and read the thread from the beginning.... and Wow! that Lui13 momma is stacked... those are some big bud formations on what looked like a rather small plant!

and great write up... way to document everything, thats pro!

one thing is for certain Unc you stay on top of your stuff... you always seem to be working... posting... and on the go at all times! :respect:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
better than being bored i guess...i guess...
these six plants have just exploded in growth during flower,it looks like they are stacking bud like mom....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now at day 28 of 12/12

although the stretch has stopped they are still gaining height as the buds stack up,the top colas are beginning to close up,and the frost has definitely shown up!
going to do some additional staking tomorrow as i anticipate the tops will be quite girthy like the mother,the cindy male seems to have brought out the frost as the mother was not so frosty across the fan leaves,very frosty on the calyxes,but the buds were much leafier on the mother,the cindy also seems to be opening up the bud structure much more and making them far less leafy.

feeding daily 3 tsp/gal GO cal/mag,2 tsp/gal GO biothrive bloom,2 tsp/gallon pura vida bloom,2 tsp/gal GO bio bud

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
elvis impersonator day 28 12/12 cont...

picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

One thing I didn't care for in the LUIs I grew was that they were so leafy....I always think of G13 as being leafy as well for some reason (though I've only grown G13 in crosses)....so your mixing of C99 into the blend...looks like it's helping the "less leafy" cause

C99 is such a great line to outcross with anyway. Brings so much goodness out.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the buds on the mother plant were covered in thick cabbage like leaves,so in that respect it seems i achieved one goal for this cross,the frost is also way more visible on these already so that seems like another goal fulfilled...now,if only they hadnt gotten so big!!

i really need to try out the princess13 x c99 next,it seems like this one will be "successful".i guess i will know for sure in 5-6 weeks....but so far,all very vigorous plants,very uniform as well,could end up being a nice pull from these,doesnt look like the 6 plants will have much problem tossing a pound under a 1000w lamp,i wont be surprised to see a qp off each plant i think...