What's new

Elmer's Glue

whiteberrieS

the mountain king
Veteran
not on there, which is why my guess is over here :biggrin: you'll know me by @whiteberrieS if I ever show up on there.

good to be back :tiphat:

dimebag_

Yo-fricken awesome work Testy! I was about to grab some GG4 cuts from a local collective, but that Elmer's is looking like a real glue upgrade. Might just skip the clone and pop some beans….

Relentless aint fuckin around….ha :plant grow:

testymctester

Veteran
Thanks dimebag. Sounds like a good plan. You might have an easier time getting those cuts though. Elmer's Glue beans are pretty hard to find...

dimebag_

Testy-I already found a crip site online (u.s. based) that has a bunch of Relentless gear. $95 donation. The guy must be dialed in with Relentless. I would post the name of the seed company but I'm new here….not sure what's kosher and what's not.

The only problem is, it seems like they have all his gear. So, its hard to pick just one or two…ha. I know how much work it is poppin seeds and trying to narrow down the best phenos.

They ALL sound gnarly. Elmers(feminized), Big Easy og (feminized), Who-dat, Fire cherry cookies, 818sfv fire, chemfire og, banana fire og, cherry white fire pie, glue fire og, white platinum, whitefire glue, and about 20 other ones I left off. I don't think I could go wrong with any one of his strains, but that elmer's def looks like a winner. Cheers-

dbag-

dimebag_

Testy-have you grown the reg. GG4? If you have, how does the gg4 compare to the elmer's? is it an upgrade or just different? thanks man

-dbag

testymctester

Veteran
Sorry dbag. Have not grown the gg#4, but have sampled plenty of other people's gg#4 flowers and have compared my phenos of Elmer's with them. If you pop enough seeds you can find a pure expression of The White, Gorilla Glue #4, or anywhere you are looking for in between.

I was looking for a good hybrid of the 2 and believe my keeper pheno was a good choice. It is white dominant in plant structure, bud shape/size, and trichome coverage - but it brings some of the glue potency and flavor complexity to the table. It is a huge improvement over the white and just as good as the glue, but different.

Hope that helps :tiphat:

N

NewAgeGenetics

this is what I experienced when I grow feminised F1 strains... 2 total different phenos and mix phenos between them.

dimebag_

Sorry dbag. Have not grown the gg#4, but have sampled plenty of other people's gg#4 flowers and have compared my phenos of Elmer's with them. If you pop enough seeds you can find a pure expression of The White, Gorilla Glue #4, or anywhere you are looking for in between.

I was looking for a good hybrid of the 2 and believe my keeper pheno was a good choice. It is white dominant in plant structure, bud shape/size, and trichome coverage - but it brings some of the glue potency and flavor complexity to the table. It is a huge improvement over the white and just as good as the glue, but different.

Hope that helps :tiphat:
…got a pack of Elmer's on the way-yew! stoked :dance013:

dbag-

testymctester

Veteran
Haven't posted in this thread for a bit, so here is a jar of 6-month cured Elmer's Glue overlooking Lake Tahoe

12543373_732760703524794_2052052434_n.jpg