What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

HASH HOME MADE

HASH HOME MADE

Sunday morning is for chilling and today I'm going to do it properly!
Just made some "Morocco style" hashish with the trim I had from my last 2 runs.
On the right, the first extraction of the GREEN POISON, on the left the second extraction of a mix of all the trim I had at the moment.
Just smoked some of the GP and the effect is strong and relaxing and positive.In mouth remains a delicious flavor!
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
:tiphat:: I did mean the Magnum. I stand corrected. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Nice looking hash mate. Is that bubblehash?

Cheers

El Tigre

01 11 2017

01 11 2017

Weekly update 6 days later :tiphat:
Plants (the big ones) seems to be almost there but didn't showed flowers yet.
it's a bit late?
Ps: i started to indicate the age of each plant (days from sprout) into the pictures.

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Wow. I am continuously amazed by this plant. 6 days of growth and they look soon much bigger.
What are you feeding them mate?

El Tigre

Wow. I am continuously amazed by this plant. 6 days of growth and they look soon much bigger.
What are you feeding them mate?

Yes my friend, that 20 hours of light per day increase the grown rate a lot.
Gave to them some flower nutes at 1/4 strength only this week, no feeding before.

Flowering stage started for the 3 older plants.
Some light burn issues, specially for the DEIMOS.
Since lights were quite far, i am more and more convinced that there is a big influence of genetic regard this type of stress.
Also foliar fed with Cal + Mag a couple of time during the vegetative phase...
This is my opinion, but if someone has a different theory is welcome...
tiphat.gif

picture.php

NoTell

Looking already pretty crowded in there :)

Just wanted to let you know, that I am also under the impression that some plants are more sensitive to light burn than others. I'm currently flowering 3 different strains and only one of them got a little light burn on top while the others don't show any heat stress.

Happy growing!

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your kind words!:tiphat:
I was very busy, so no time for updates...
Dry harvest was 54 grams (GP1 - 16g / GP2 - 14g / GP3 - 24g).
Actually it was my poorest harvest for now, but also the fastest.
Quality of weed is excellent, so I'm happy with the results.
I am really loving this GREEN POISON FV. Smell is wonderful skunky sweet with a touch of fruity undertones. Effect is happy and calm, can give some couchlock but doesn't make me feel sleepy.
Pheno number 2 taste just like mature melon when vaped.
One of my favourite herb ever, according to my next plans i think i'll try the auto version.

View Image

Imo GP#2 has better bag appeal. Count me in for smokeing one of each though lol:laughing:

And already back in action? Good job my friend i'll be checking back later keep it rolling yo!!!

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

El Tigre

Imo GP#2 has better bag appeal. Count me in for smokeing one of each though lol:laughing:

And already back in action? Good job my friend i'll be checking back later keep it rolling yo!!!

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Hey Stonehedge, happy to see you here!
You are always welcome for tasting my stuff, but since i'm getting mad after seeing that delicious crosses you have.... well don't forget about me too LOL
See you soon my friend :tiphat:

El Tigre

24 11 2017

24 11 2017

After a busy week traveling for work... it's time to update!
Effects of the light burn that i've mentioned before became more evident.
The tall DEIMOS is suffering more than others.
Today i fed heavily trying to encourage the budding.
Even if plants are ugly, i am quite happy since they starts to smell good.
Magnum..well seems to be really MAGNUM so i cut off couple of giant fan leaves to stop a little her grown.
A good weekend to everyone!:tiphat:
picture.php

El Tigre

30-11-2017

30-11-2017

Weekly update!
Let's be honest, 3 of my plants will not win any beauty contest this run...
... but MAGNUM is starting flowering seriously and in my opinion she looks very sexy!!:laughing:
picture.php

El Tigre

05-12-2017

05-12-2017

Also the MAGNUM (right, up on the picture) started to lose color on the upper leaves.
it looks like auto-flowering plants are more prone to light burn.
In any case buds are forming decently.
I decided to switch off one lamp since the fixture is already at the maximum height.
Tent by night, cheers :tiphat:
picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great! They really packed on some weight in the last twelve days.

seedsick

EL TIGRE
i love your small but perfect set-up. i plan on going in the same direction as you. now i have all the insperation i needed.:woohoo:
however would you mind posting a picture of your ventilation set up?
i have found a 16'' x 16'' x 48'' tent and im trying to figure out the best course of action. i do plan on purchasing an inline from soler palau as they sem to be high quality. thx:tiphat:

El Tigre

EL TIGRE
i love your small but perfect set-up. i plan on going in the same direction as you. now i have all the insperation i needed.:woohoo:
however would you mind posting a picture of your ventilation set up?
i have found a 16'' x 16'' x 48'' tent and im trying to figure out the best course of action. i do plan on purchasing an inline from soler palau as they sem to be high quality. thx:tiphat:

Hi Seedsick!! Happy to hear that i'm helping you in a someway :)
Can't take a decent picture of the ventilation system since my tent is between a wall and a cabinet, so i did this little drawing.
picture.php

Filter lay on the floor, all elements are connected just with duct tape. Duct tube that i use is insulated for decreasing the noise. Some posts ago i did a sort of cost breakdown of a run. You can check a list of what i bought to put the tent together. Maybe it could help too.
Ask if you need more infos :tiphat:

El Tigre

They're HUGE!!!
Congrats man!
:tiphat:

Looks great! They really packed on some weight in the last twelve days.

Hi guys! Thanks for the support. To be honest the buds look better into the pictures that in reality.
White dwarf (the more mature of the group, i think has 2 more week to live) has some of fluffy and not consistent flowers.
Deimos have A LOT of dry/burned leaves, but the buds are more compact.
Calamity Jane is doing better.
picture.php