What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

DAY 39 12/12

DAY 39 12/12

Weekly update: nothing to report, that is a good thing at this point of the flowering.
Buds are fattening well, even if for now I am not seeing that "fast finishing effect" promised by the seed bank. Let's see what happens in the future.

As you can see i've put an incandescent bulb into the tent. I use it to inspect the plants and for growing operations (switching off the leds).
Some users talked about dangers of these lights for the vision, so I made my choice. To be fair i've noticed my eyes to be tired, irritated and dry after "working" on the tent. I hope i didn't damage myself too much...
I suggest to everyone to think about it. When speaking about ganja growing, my motto is: "safety first, in any case!" LOL
:tiphat:

picture.php

El Tigre

DAY 46 12/12

DAY 46 12/12

Weekly update: it seems that plants have heard me, so they decided to be fast as they were supposed to be. Buds are fattening and trichomes are turning cloudy/milky. One more week? Ten days? a little more? let's see what happens next days...

picture.php

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I've been lurking in the Micro Grow forums for a while now. I'm already working on my own. Hope to have something worth showing soon.
:tiphat:

El Tigre

Good for you my friend! Micro gardens are cool to play with, i'll take a look to yours for sure when the show starts! As you see my setup is very simple and documented, but for any help or opinion count me in.

El Tigre

DAY 53 12/12

DAY 53 12/12

Ok, maybe not the most productive in the world but these Green Poison "fast version" are maturing fast. It's possible that this weekend i'll cut everything.
Plants smell a lot and very good in a sweet skunky funky fruity way.

picture.php

It's a while that i'm thinking of what to do for the next run.
I'm happy with the setup, harvest lasts me for more than one cycle.
I don't consume a lot, thanks to my vaporizer.
I decided that the more different strain i have to smoke (..ops to vape!), the more i'm happy.
Then i read this post of Mr. Sparkle on his thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8003864&postcount=445

So, now i'm thinking if it's worth for me to try to plant 4 different autos next run.
I want to see how much i can gain in terms of time ( my energy requirements are so low that i don't worry about the increase of electricity use) and, if possible, to transform my tent in a perpetual auto sog setup.
I’m not sure at all…
PROS: a lot of different strains, shorter cycles, harvesting more often.
CONS: no experience with autos (both cultivation and quality/effects), 4 plants are a lot in my tent: maybe more work to menage the situation, i need to find a way to dry the buds outside the tent.
Anyone wants to give any opinion?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go for it with 4 plants. You'll never know if it works for you until you try it :) and as they say, variety is the spice of life.

El Tigre

Hey Blynx! thanks for the advice, i've decided to try it... and yes I agree, variety is the spice of life!
I didn't got any seeds yet, plants were chopped yesterday and so i have a little time :)

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Looking Great Amigo!!!

Can't wait to see what you're gonna run next!

Keep It Up!

Peace!!!

Goats

that grow was a pleasure to watch, man.

congrats on what looks like a really nice harvest of some good meds.

have you smoked any yet?

El Tigre

HARVEST DRY

HARVEST DRY

Looking Great Amigo!!!

Can't wait to see what you're gonna run next!

Keep It Up!

Peace!!!

Nice round! Those are some frosty girls!

Good job pretty plants...

Happy gardening!:tiphat:

that grow was a pleasure to watch, man.

congrats on what looks like a really nice harvest of some good meds.

have you smoked any yet?

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your kind words!:tiphat:
I was very busy, so no time for updates...
Dry harvest was 54 grams (GP1 - 16g / GP2 - 14g / GP3 - 24g).
Actually it was my poorest harvest for now, but also the fastest.
Quality of weed is excellent, so I'm happy with the results.
I am really loving this GREEN POISON FV. Smell is wonderful skunky sweet with a touch of fruity undertones. Effect is happy and calm, can give some couchlock but doesn't make me feel sleepy.
Pheno number 2 taste just like mature melon when vaped.
One of my favourite herb ever, according to my next plans i think i'll try the auto version.

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

AF PERPETUAL RUN

AF PERPETUAL RUN

As told I decided to try a perpetual sog of autoflowering plants.
I'm starting with 4, the maximum number for me, to check if it can work. All different strains this time, if i'll face problems of lack of space, i'm ready to use also drastic methods to control the situation.
As always too lazy to order seeds on the net, i went to a grow shop and the guy sold me some seeds from Buddha seeds.
Didn't know the bank, but were the only seeds packed in single units...so i thought that it worth a try.
My choice:
1 x DEIMOS
1 x WHITE DWARF
1 x PURPLE KUSH
1 x CALAMITY JANE
1 x MAGNUM

PURPLE KUSH died while germinating, so i'm popping the MAGNUM right now. The other plants are more or less (i didn't take note.. ops) 2 weeks old and seems happy. Strange leaves at the beginning for every strain...
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Nice harvest mate. Your hard work had paid off.

I'll be around following your grow. I've got some Calamity Jane in my seed stash and I wanna see it in action.

Cheers:tiphat:

El Tigre

Gantz you are always welcome!

This is the situation into the tent 8 days later.
Plants grow fast and drink little.
Soon they must start flowering (i hope LOL).
I also hope to find the way to control the growth, since the tent is already crowded :tiphat:

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
They look awesome mate...except for the midget. Those are cute and full of potential. I had 4 this summer - my fault really. They didn't do great at growing but they are a nice smoke.

I'll keep watching mate.

Cheers:tiphat:

El Tigre

When you say midget you are talking about the magnum? She's not a midget, just two weeks younger LOL
The bank say she's a big vigorous strain and at this point (room starts to be overcrowded, before she start of the flowering period...), i don't care too much if she suffer a little bit.