What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

UPDATE TIME!

UPDATE TIME!

Well, after the Previous failed grow I thought well that popping some autos was a good idea in order to speed up the weed supply.
I think I'm going to run autos for a while now, i want to make some pollen chunking and I'm almost convinced that for my little tent this is the best choice.
I planted 2 Mephisto SOUR STOMPER and 3 Mephisto SOUR BUBBLY.
Only the 2 SOUR STOMPER sprouted. One was for production, the second in a small pot was for pollen.

I tried to reverse it injecting Silver Nitrate as I saw in a different forum lurking Mr. Sparkle's stuff. Did not work for me, i suspect i did not injected properly, quite difficult though. I also spotted wall and other things at home and also my skin.. Pay attention with that stuff.
I think i'm going to build a small Colloidal Silver generator soon.
The small SOUR STOMPER was tossed.
In the meantime i planted a Dutch Passion BROOKLYN SUNRISE.
SS 20d / SS 19d / BS 1d
picture.php

SS 42/ BS 21
picture.php

El Tigre

I spent the week torturing the Brooklyn Sunrise, defoliating, cropping, pinching, but she grown as a beast in any case. Real huge vigorous strain. She's also flowering very slowly and i think that she's going to take a long time to finish.
Last days for the Sour Stomper, very frosty!!:biggrin:

SS 63 / BS 42

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ScrogMonster

Veteran
Oooh bro that Stomper looks super tastey. Very nice. When SIL’s can grow buds that look like that I can’t really imagine switching to anything else. They’re so cheap and easy to use. Nice work.

El Tigre

Oooh bro that Stomper looks super tastey. Very nice. When SIL’s can grow buds that look like that I can’t really imagine switching to anything else. They’re so cheap and easy to use. Nice work.

Hi ScrogMonster! Thanks for the kind words :tiphat:
I agree, SILs are a decent light source, especially for small gardens.
I checked your garden, you have a cool setup and you are doing great things with it.

El Tigre

Brooklyn Sunrise persist in his nature of monster plant and did not stop grow, despite my attempts to submit her.
Sour Stomper is done or almost there and will be chopped soon.
I want to have more space into the tent to spread out the branches of the big plant, i trust that could be possible to achieve an heavy harvest later.

SS 70 / BS 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crowmax

Veteran
yummy very tasty buds El Tigre :coffee:

Very inspiring thread on what you can get out of the growspace.

Started also a test project, to see if i can archive the daily smoke on a 40x40

Any plants for the next run?

El Tigre

yummy very tasty buds El Tigre :coffee:

Very inspiring thread on what you can get out of the growspace.

Started also a test project, to see if i can archive the daily smoke on a 40x40

Any plants for the next run?

Hi Crowmax! if you are not an heavy consumer a space of 40x40 can do the job. I have no plants ready for the next run, because the BS grown very big, i want to use all the available space to grow her up. I will keep with autos 100%, not sure about the strains.

El Tigre

So at 75 days from seed SOUR STOMPER was harvested. Buds were mature enough and i was really forced to free some space because the BROOKLYN SUNRISE was overgrowing the tent.

Somewhere i read that big autos are generally less potent.

This will be the right occasion to check if this is true.
I had to do a real hard training for bringing the buds under the light, first time i torture a plant like this and, trust me, i love the hard training!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

So I was tired of my old magnifier with the led broken and I bought a cheap digital microscope USB for 20 euro. Very satisfied with the videos, less with the pictures. I think I can work on this.
This stuff worth the price :)

picture.php

Last edited: