What's new

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

tigre, how's she looking? :peacock:

i think you would get a better reception if you actually read the already-posted-100-times answers to the myriad questions you've been asking. also, maybe stop spamming and start your own thread? :biggrin:

sorry, but someone had to say it. :smoke:

Guys, don't worry yourself!! Now I tell my opinion about the meaning of my thread and how i'd like people to interact with it. - This is my personal diary of the grows with my little LED/ZEN tent. - My main intent is to show how simple and cheap is making a self supply for a moderate user like me... and hopefully to make people reflecting on it! - I try to update weekly during active grow periods - I post results of the runs and my opinion about strains, techniques, etc - People that pass to say hi is always welcome - Questions and comments about my grows (and moderately about growing in general), are always welcome - For discussing and learning in depht about SIL lights, measures, lux, etc.. (if not related to my grows and measurement) use the Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons; thread created by Blynx and contributed by many - Posting your pictures here is ok, ONLY if this is connected with my grows in a some way That being said, my plant is doing fine. See you tomorrow for my weekly update. Here she is 4 days ago:
picture.php

Last edited:

Goats

Guys, don't worry yourself!! Now I tell my opinion about the meaning of my thread and how i'd like people to interact with it. - This is my personal diary of the grows with my little LED/ZEN tent. - My main intent is to show how simple and cheap is making a self supply for a moderate user like me... and hopefully to make people reflecting on it! - I try to update weekly during active grow periods - I post results of the runs and my opinion about strains, tecnicques, etc - People that pass to say hi is always welcome - Questions and comments about my grows (and moderately about growing in general), are always welcome - For discussing and learning in depht about SIL lights, measures, lux, etc.. (if not related to my grows and measurement) use the "Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons" thread created by Blynx and contributed by many - Posting your pictures here is ok, ONLY if this is connected with my grows in a some way That being said, my plant is doing fine. See you tomorrow for my weekly update. Here she is 4 days ago: View Image

well said man.

things are looking great! :tiphat:

El Tigre

27-02-2019

27-02-2019

My little bonsai is flowering well, tops leaves that were yellow are more yellow now. Since i like to defoliate a little bit to expose buds to light, i know from where to start. 28 Klux at the canopy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

♥ POLLEN SHAKER ♥

♥ POLLEN SHAKER ♥

So i bought a pollen shaker for 16 Eur, money well spent. This little stuff is working well and with zero efforts i got some premium hash from a little trim om my last run. I wish a great weekend to everybody.
picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

13-03-2019

13-03-2019

Buds are fattening up and things are going smooth. I forgot how pleasurable was growing just one plant! During this run I've enjoyed a lot training the SODK and i like the shape that came out. Even if the plant is very compact, canopy is full of flowers (actually a little fluffy for now). Let's see how she yields. Still 2 weeks, as minimum.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

Looking very frosty.

Hi Starke! Happy to see you here, i'm lurking at your current scrog... nice stuff. Well SODK started a bit later but she is getting well frosted. All Mephisto autos are. For now the most covered of trichomes was the SOUR STOMPER of last run.

El Tigre

20-03-2019

20-03-2019

Ten days to go or something like that, huge increase in volume for the buds this week.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

Thanks to all guys, today i took my plant out of the tent for a little inspection. A little too green for my standards, even if i gave real little nutrients.
picture.php

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one El Tigre and looks like mine! Down to the green twisty ties!
I don't think she's too green... I see some yellowing and it's probably a mix of slight lack of nutrients and senescence I guess...

Good to see the small setups produce BIG and high quality!!

El Tigre

Nice one El Tigre and looks like mine! Down to the green twisty ties!
I don't think she's too green... I see some yellowing and it's probably a mix of slight lack of nutrients and senescence I guess...

Good to see the small setups produce BIG and high quality!!

Hi Chevy, happy to see you here! Just vaped an early sample and looks like that quality is there. Let's wait after the harvest for speaking about quantity. Buds are BIG, but also a bit fluffy.

El Tigre

27-03-2019

27-03-2019

Probably this is the last weekly update before harvest. I will chop the SODK during the weekend, if i have time. Plant smells a lot.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts